1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Sweetie: Smooth smooching

The camp I go to goes on a field trip every Friday. One Friday we went to a water park. My friend and I went...

hi, so last night my guy friend texted me and said "when bob texts you pretend you are jane." he told me to flirt with bob (whos name isnt really bob) and pretend to be this girl (not really jane) and flirt with him because my two guy friends were playing a prank on him. well i was confused but i went along with it and when he texted me i said hey. but then he started to say i aka jane was pretty and that "we" should hang out sometimes. i replied like "sure;)" or something.
im completely regret it. i feel awful. i feel so horrible and mean. bob probably hates me personally now. i lead him on. i dont know why i did it. how should i handle this? thank you so much.

Hey girl! It's never nice to play pranks on people, so I would apologize to Bob. Just say "Hey, your friends got me to play a prank on you and I feel so bad about it, please forgive me." I'm sure he'll understand. Guys don't usually hold grudges over silly stuff like this. xx

Hannah M

by potterjay on 6/19/2013 2:47:36 AM

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I don't know what else to say!!!! Ooo! I know!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

by kamryng13 on 6/18/2013 5:22:57 PM

Mod mod mod
Me and my crush have talked before a little bit. He was peeking his head out of the car window, smiling, watching me talk to my friend. The next week, I saw him at church, and we have an inside joke about sandals. I rested my hand on his shoulder and said "Nice sandals". He nodded, and got a drink of water. He didn't pull away when I touched him though. The week after that, he saw me at my karate's award ceremony. He went to see his cousin. I was wearing a pretty dress and heels, and he stared at me when I walked in. I asked if he was the boy from church, and he said "yeah I thought it was you". A few days later, he joined karate. I walked inside the room, and talked to him. He kept up the convo, but couldn't look me in the eyes. What does that mean? I might see him today. Should I ask about his summer? There's this party going on, should I ask if he's going? Should I say "should I skip karate to go to the party?" Thanks GL!!! Smile

Hey girl! Don't read too much into this situation. Of course, go talk to him! Make some more inside jokes! Just relax, stay calm, and be you!

Caroline C.

by isabellec on 6/18/2013 3:20:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
how does gL review writing or art or poetry or a story to post for the you wrote it section? does it have to be a certain amount of works or criteria of some sort?

Hey girl! There are no set criteria, just submit it in the blue "submit your own" box above, underneath the poem!

Caroline C.

by Icecreamluver on 6/18/2013 2:47:12 PM

awww this is so sweet Smile

by Leo.Phoenix on 6/18/2013 2:18:31 PM

oh wow that is so cute ^^

by Nightless on 6/18/2013 12:39:50 PM