2 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

2 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

3 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Feeling lonely this summer? Here's how to ditch the blues

Your besties, sibs and BF are off to camp, vacays, and busy summer jobs. And you’re left home, without much but your ‘rents and the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW.I missed my second period last week but I was too afraid to tell my mom. She planned the ultimate trip to Six Flags in 3 hours. I got my period like an hour ago. IM CRYING FOR HELP FROM YOU. The drive is 2hrs were going to the diner and be there ALL day. Its a light on but im so afraid. IM CRYING AND ITS 4am PLEASE HELP ME!!! Frown

Hey girl, just be honest. She is a girl too, no worries! You will have fun.

lauren r.

by katie91501 on 7/13/2013 5:16:28 AM

Mod mod mod
It seems like my bff and i are drifting apart cause we have some different interests. She thinks im into the same things she is but im not really.. Any tips on stuff we could do together or ways wecould stay good friends? ( we only have one class together at school and hang out with different people)

Hey girl! It can be so hard when you feel like you're drifting away from your friends. I would try to find something you have in common and bond over it, or try to adopt one of her interests. Who knows, you might like it too! I would definitely tell her how much the friendship matters to you, and that you want to make a point to hang out more often. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by paigepanda11 on 6/26/2013 11:07:18 AM

mod
so I want to start wearing makeup (I'm almost 15 so i'm actually "late"!) But my mom gets really shocked when I change anything since i'm her "perfect little baby" and she doesn't want me to grow up or change. She doesn't have a problem with me wearing makeup but I just asked her to get my nose pierced to should I shock her again so soon or just wait a month and do it? also I HATE when people are like "Are you wearing makeup" how can I avoid that? Oh btw all I want to do is wear eyeliner in my waterline and maybe mascara.

Hey girlie! If you want to wear a little makeup, just tell your mom that you're still the same person, you just want to wear some makeup. I would just bring it up, I'm sure she can take it. If people ask if you're wearing makeup, just say, "Yeah, makeup is so fun, don't you think?" This shows that you're fun, honest, and not embarrassed for wearing a little eyeliner. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by beautiful-and-crazy-too on 6/26/2013 12:53:13 AM

by Emilicious on 6/25/2013 9:05:48 PM

mod
i want to make a scavener hunt for a sleepover, and i want the theme to be like a mystery. i love mysteries. I only figured up the last part- a music hunt. the final clue of the mystery hunt would lead to a room with my phone, and they would have a paper with clues and they have to find this song. help meeeeeeee

Hey girl,

You can get mystery scavenger hunt inspiration from movies like Nancy Drew, Clue and Sherlock Holmes. Maybe include a message in a bottle, a hidden stash of monopoly money on a book shelf or tiny, tiny printed notes so that everyone will need to find a magnify glass in order read the clue. Good luck!

xo

Caroline C.

by pandasrock292 on 6/25/2013 1:22:18 PM

Laineyluv123 I feel your pain.

by Briell Perry on 6/25/2013 11:51:04 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!
I am going into 8th grade next year, and my mom just got a new full time job this summer. Both of my parents are gone from 8:30-5:30 all day, for 5/7 days of the week! It's horrible! Today is the second day that she started, and my summer looks bleak and desolate. I don't have anything to do, my bffs are on vacation (not that I have many friends, anyways,) and I don't know what to do!! I have started to teach myself Algebra 1 (since i'm taking it next year, I want to be ahead)... I am smart, so what can I do that is productive and helpful? I would go outside and do a sport, but I have severe allergies that limit me to inside. Thank you Smile

Hey girl,

It's so easy to feel bored in the summer, but sometimes we forget about all of the possibilities that can fill our days. Try your hand at baking and cooking (or make frozen treats like popsicles and smoothies on hot days), stock up at the library and try some home work-out videos if you'd prefer not to run outside. Without mom around to drive you to the mall or spend time with you, you'll still be able to stay busy at home. Maybe start a blog, scrapbook or collage. Get crafty and you'll have a creative, fun summer ahead.  And if you're interested in earning some money, neighborhood dog walking or babysitting is a great way to spend your time and save up for a mother-daughter shopping trip on  the weekends.

Have fun!

xo

Caroline C.

by Laineyluv123 on 6/25/2013 11:19:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So this boy thinks he is all that and spreads nasty rumors about me. He says that I have a huge crush on him and that I want to date him and he also said I've seen down there of his which I haven't!!!!! He is so annoying and reckless. HELP!!

Hey girl,

He's probably looking for a reaction from you (aka he want to see you freak out). Play it cool and do your best to ignore him, and no one will believe what he's saying- especially if he has a reputation for being mean to girls. If it continues, definitely get an adult involved. Once he's been warned by an adult, he's bound to stop in order to stay out of trouble. Good luck!

xo

Caroline C.

by MakeupLover245 on 6/25/2013 10:57:47 AM

I usually make new friends by being introduced by my friends to their other friends Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/25/2013 10:10:54 AM