14 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

15 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

16 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Grow your girl gang with GL's summer friend finder! Here's how

Whether you need a little break from your school-year gals or just wanna branch out and expand your crew, there are tons of awesome places...

ive been talkin to this guy lately but idk what to talk about but he be always textin me but its always 'wyd?'or 'hahahahaha cx' or just the normal stuff nothin deep btw i met online so idk..but he live close by and friends with peeps from my skool...help to make convo?

by cutederosa on 8/9/2013 12:48:58 AM

Why don't you do the penpal thing anymore?

Hey! I'm not sure, maybe they wanted to try new programs. The good news is that there are plenty of pen pal programs available. Why not get a parent to help you find a good one Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by hinatagal on 7/25/2013 6:45:59 PM

when I was in elementary there was a girl that I hated sooo much. She moved away. We are now both in high school and we have been talking online and we want to meet because we are over our drama and have a ton in common. How do I tell my mum she is very skeptical? I have been having a big rough patch with my friends and I haven't seen 2 of them all summer and the other I have seen only a few times. The girl said I would fit in with her friends and we are planning to meet up next month, I am really shy and awkward when I first meet people, do you have any tips/advice for me to overcome this? I really want to do this and there are more pros than cons at the moment.
Thanks MOD!

Hey girlie, tell your mom that you've stayed in touch with this girl and that you know you'll get along well this time around. Just smile and be friendly. If there's a group of people, there's less pressure on you to be really talkative. So just add to the conversation when you have something to say.

Lauren T.

by RAWRICAR on 7/21/2013 9:00:19 PM

I met my bestie in preschool. And even though I moved, we're still BFF's.

by WallflowerCS on 7/18/2013 9:32:46 PM

Having major mayhem with homework or are you struggling with relationships of any sorts. Than I am the one to ask for help!

by zhalia103 on 7/11/2013 10:45:45 AM

I met my BFF about four years ago. We met on the playground during recess. We were both climbing on the monkey bars and she did something funny that got us to start talking. I barely even knew her name. We talked and had lots of things in common. Now, I don't know how I could live without her. She's the only friend I can really trust and talk to.

by actack on 7/10/2013 12:01:23 PM

I Met My 1st Bff 3 years ago, so i dont even remeber how we met lol Smile

I Met my 2nd BFF @ the beginning of 6th Grade Year

by Olivia_is_luv on 6/29/2013 10:03:10 PM

I met my bestie when I went to a horse back camp. We started talking about stuff we liked and they turned out to be the same things!

by arianagfan on 6/29/2013 9:34:22 PM