AN HOUR AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

4 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

5 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

COMMENTS

Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal

We get that texting and social sites are all the rage, but this is a cause for drama drama drama. We’ve got some tips on...

mod mod mod my aunt just had a surgery and her feet is swollen what can she do? Help

Hey chica! She should talk to her doctor- he or she might be able to give her some advice! xoxo

Kate G.

by savou98 on 8/20/2013 1:47:13 PM

MOD, I accidently hit report on someone's comment. I am really sorry and am not sure what to do. HELP!

Hey! If you tell me their username, I can fix it Smile

Helen S.

by bforsyth on 7/11/2013 7:16:29 PM

Someone made a fake account pretending to be this girl I'm friends with and she started posting stuff about how she thinks this one girl is ugly and gross. Well this girl has a ton of friends and everyone was telling this fake person to back off and stuff but they still thought it was the real girl not someone blackmailing my friend. Then he/she posted stuff about my friend being lesbian and it was really bad but then the account was randomly deleted so i guess you have to remember that people make fake accounts or hack accounts all the time. I just hope this fake person doesn't keep posting.

by kate'sguitar101 on 6/27/2013 7:39:32 PM

the one thing i really hate is when my friends are mad at each-other and they start posting ranting paragraphs about the other person in their instagram caption and its so annoying Frown my one friend did that and she started a massive fight between the other girls friends (at another school) and her friends (my school) it went on for a month and then the principals got together and stopped it.

by awkobarbies on 6/19/2013 6:27:15 PM

ATTENTION ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!! Come join the cool club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" There's so many fun things going on, and we'd love to have you! Thanks! Smile

by Ralinia on 6/19/2013 4:02:51 PM

this is note for all the girls out there who are getting super pushy texts from a boy who wants you to sext or do something that you don't feel comfortable. DONT EVER SEXT!!! EVER!!! if he asks leave him. real guys who care don't ask. NO BUT SERIOUSLY DONT SEXT YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO plus i can guarentee HE WONT BE THE ONLY WHO SEES THOSE PICTURES.

by Icecreamluver on 6/19/2013 1:28:17 PM

Hi girls! If you're really into fashion, you should join my club, Fashion Forever! I'm on GL everyday, ready to answer any questions you might have for me about fashion. I'll also be posting tips as often as I can. The VP, treasurer, and secretary spots are still open, too. Anyone interested in these positions can just comment on the club's page! <3 Smile

by Shelby Love on 6/19/2013 11:29:18 AM

I feel bad for my one nephew he's three well my mom watches him and my
niece everyday my niece is a baby I forgot how old but she crawls and makes noises anyway
my nephew does not like to share at all and he says he doesn't like my niece
I know he's only three but I have the feeling that he thinks like my mom me my dad or whoever
likes my niece better then him he's a only child and before he was used to coming over the house
with just me and my mom he had all the attention but it's hard when there's a baby also my sister and her finance (not my nephews biological dad) want to have a baby well more so my sisters finance and I'm afraid he will be heartbroken he's a only child and he'll probably think my sister doesn't like him which isn't the case but he's only three so what should I do?

Hey! So sweet of you to be worried about him. I would pay extra attention to him when he comes over, make him little gifts, or just talk to him. Tell your parents about your worries, and I'm sure they'll also make an effort to pay him some attention. He'll be fine, don't worry. Just show him you love him. xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 11:17:19 AM

My ex-best friend had a hate page made about her on Instagram. I helped my friend get the first one off, but they made another one. Well not too long go, she started telling everyone I made the page, but I didn't! She tried to turn everyone against me and kept harassing me but finally I told my mom and she stopped. Then she tried talking to me again once she found out I asked my crush to the dance but I haven't talked to her in a while.

by Sheyenne on 6/19/2013 11:09:59 AM

I absolutely hate social media websites. I'm not allowed to have any of them, so I'm out of the drama.

by galegirl on 6/19/2013 9:57:16 AM