Bridget M.

is modding

12 HOURS AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

13 HOURS AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

COMMENTS

#GLgirl recipe: Watermelon peach sorbet

Looking for an ice-cold treat to cool you off the summer? Look no further than this fruity homemade sorbet. Check out the recipe below, submitted...

That looks SOOO delicious im definitely gonna try very soon tomorrow or day after!! Looks so fancy too Smile

by RubytheCupcake on 7/21/2013 7:03:59 PM

I love this recipe I need to get some peaches asap

by fashionbashgl on 6/19/2013 5:46:18 PM

omg first comment ever but this recipe looks delist!

by fashionbashgl on 6/19/2013 5:42:36 PM

Hey luvs if you need any advice on hair or makeup I would be really happy to
help just comment on my profile and ask me wether you need help finding the
perfect lip color for your skin tone or a cute casual everyday hairstyle Smile :-D

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 11:04:42 AM

Yum, I can't wait to try this! Smile

by BayleeGirlsLifeGirl22 on 6/19/2013 10:40:11 AM

Thanks for letting me know Hannah M. Smile :-D

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 10:29:10 AM

I sent GL a recipe but how will I know if you got it?
will I get a email saying so?

Hey girl! Sorry, you probs won't get an email, but we def got it. Thanks! xx

Hannah M

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 7:33:59 AM

Hi Girlies if you love the TV series Grimm please join my
Grimm 4 ever club it would mean a lot to me :-D

by redvelvetluv on 6/18/2013 4:11:21 PM

I'm in charge of desserts for my oldest sisters wedding shower
so far iv decided I'm gonna make PBJ cupcakes lemon crumble bars
mini s'mores pies mint cupcakes Oreo truffles but I need more ideas
the theme of the shower is nautical like a boat yat theme
the colors for the shower are yellow and horizon blue
any suggestions? thanks so so much :-D

Sounds delicious! To match the color themes, cutely decorated cupcakes are always great! Have fun!!

Caroline C.

by redvelvetluv on 6/18/2013 3:19:57 PM

I made blueberry sorbet soooo good

by abs295 on 6/18/2013 1:32:16 PM

Mmm, This sounds good I'll have to try it!

Calling all Girls! Do you always want to dress like your favorite star? Do you never know what type of lipstick shade will look best on you? Do you need a fresh hairstyle? If you said yes to any of those questions join club Ultimate Beauty Guru!

by fashiongirl43 on 6/18/2013 12:23:04 PM