2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

2 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

Check this out: An original drawing by a GL reader

We love opening up our emails on the daily to find your original artwork waiting to be discovered, and this drawing by a GL reader...

omg this is mine! i'm so glad you all like it Laughing

by taylor kane on 7/13/2013 12:18:03 PM

Wow that is amazing! I wish I could draw that good!

by Yellow1915 on 7/8/2013 1:32:13 PM

Beautiful!

by sammyy99 on 6/23/2013 8:17:58 PM

This is a beautiful drawing! I wish i could draw this good!

by onedirectionlurve on 6/23/2013 3:29:04 PM

I think it's really beautiful I love to draw too and I just love how the whale is parts of her and the dress is like part of a wave, I absurdly love it!

by lolowahine on 6/23/2013 12:46:40 PM

I LOVE all the different elements in it. its beautiful

by ahs019 on 6/23/2013 10:05:56 AM

I wish I could draw! I do stick figures pretty well...

by myfatsquirrel on 6/23/2013 12:02:19 AM