3 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

4 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

5 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Rules of the road: How to stay safe while peddling this summer

Summer is here, so you know what that means – everyone’s breaking those dusty bikes out of the shed. While biking can be an awesome...

i would just like to point out that you used the wrong form of PEDALING in this post. Peddling and pedaling are two completely different things, just sayin.

by mollyra on 6/25/2013 5:44:31 PM

Mod mOd moD
Is it ok to ride my bike on long rides with me having a tampon in? I have a very pointy seat and sometimes the way I sit I could see it causing a problem because it kind of pushes in "down there". Should I not worry about it or just wait until my period is over?

Hey girlie, since the tampon is completely inside of you it's not an issue. So go ahead and ride your bike with a tampon.

Lauren T.

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 6:26:01 PM

OMG this is everything my dad has told me to do . It really helps to see that my parents aren't just acting crazy. Thx GL uve done it again

Ahs

by ahs019 on 6/22/2013 8:44:38 PM

MOD
Hey so I ride my bike all the time in my neighborhood on the sidewalk, is this okay? I mean it's not like it's hurting anyone and up until now I didn't even know it was "illegal". I mean it's safer than on the road so what's the big deal?

Hey! I think it's to protect pedestrians who might get hit. I know you might feel totally safe and like you wouldn't hit anyone, but honestly it's best to just follow these kinds of rules. You don't want to end up with a ticket or worse hurting someone or yourself. Just be sure to always wear a helmet, k? good luck!

Helen S.

by dancer2998 on 6/22/2013 4:17:16 PM

Yup, nothing keeps people more safe than riding in the street. Haha

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/22/2013 3:18:00 AM

Mod,
So I want to ride my bike over a development near my house (my parents are fine with it) but I'm a little freaked out to go alone, I usually go two by two with my older sister but shes off to college now. I'm 16 and I think its kind of weird of being freaked out about going alone...Its not like I live in a bad neighborhood or anything, but its just like stories like Amanda Berry that make me wanna never leave the house! What should I do?

hey! Yeah I don't think it's the best idea to go alone. If your parents are ok with it is there a friend who might go with you?

Helen S.