7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Rules of the road: How to stay safe while peddling this summer

Summer is here, so you know what that means – everyone’s breaking those dusty bikes out of the shed. While biking can be an awesome...

i would just like to point out that you used the wrong form of PEDALING in this post. Peddling and pedaling are two completely different things, just sayin.

by mollyra on 6/25/2013 5:44:31 PM

Mod mOd moD
Is it ok to ride my bike on long rides with me having a tampon in? I have a very pointy seat and sometimes the way I sit I could see it causing a problem because it kind of pushes in "down there". Should I not worry about it or just wait until my period is over?

Hey girlie, since the tampon is completely inside of you it's not an issue. So go ahead and ride your bike with a tampon.

Lauren T.

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 6:26:01 PM

OMG this is everything my dad has told me to do . It really helps to see that my parents aren't just acting crazy. Thx GL uve done it again

by ahs019 on 6/22/2013 8:44:38 PM

Hey so I ride my bike all the time in my neighborhood on the sidewalk, is this okay? I mean it's not like it's hurting anyone and up until now I didn't even know it was "illegal". I mean it's safer than on the road so what's the big deal?

Hey! I think it's to protect pedestrians who might get hit. I know you might feel totally safe and like you wouldn't hit anyone, but honestly it's best to just follow these kinds of rules. You don't want to end up with a ticket or worse hurting someone or yourself. Just be sure to always wear a helmet, k? good luck!

Helen S.

by dancer2998 on 6/22/2013 4:17:16 PM

Yup, nothing keeps people more safe than riding in the street. Haha

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/22/2013 3:18:00 AM

So I want to ride my bike over a development near my house (my parents are fine with it) but I'm a little freaked out to go alone, I usually go two by two with my older sister but shes off to college now. I'm 16 and I think its kind of weird of being freaked out about going alone...Its not like I live in a bad neighborhood or anything, but its just like stories like Amanda Berry that make me wanna never leave the house! What should I do?

hey! Yeah I don't think it's the best idea to go alone. If your parents are ok with it is there a friend who might go with you?

Helen S.

by Chloe<3 on 6/22/2013 2:25:45 AM

by Emilicious on 6/22/2013 12:39:05 AM

The cold winter air can really dry out your skin. But instead of lotion, try applying honey for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

Guys are way gassier than girls.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?