1 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

2 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

3 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

COMMENTS

10 vacay don'ts to avoid like the plague

Our number-one vacay rule is to have as much fun as you possibly can. But while you’re living the high life at home or abroad...

Hello Girlies Smile if your a fan of the TV series Grimm please join or check out my Grimm 4 ever club in the club we discuss the show the characters and the creatures it would really mean a lot to me if you joined

by redvelvetluv on 6/25/2013 5:11:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey ,
on todays poll you spelled Lana Del Rey wrong... you spelled it with a "a" instead of an e..

by bribri4ever on 6/24/2013 10:46:40 PM

Moderator!
How can I convince my mother who always says no to let me go on an obstacle course and mall trip with my best friends? I'll never seen them again because we're going to different high schools and they will be in other countries this summer. She says she doesn't trust me, and she's been using that excuse for a while. It's her excuse to treat me like a baby. Please help.

Hey girlie, let her know how much this means to you. Promise her that you've gotten older and more responsible so she can trust you. But just because you're going to different high schools doesn't mean you can't see each other anymore. You might not be able to see them if they're away this summer, but as long as you live near each other and make an effort, you can still see them on weekends.

Lauren T.

by Kikikim8 on 6/24/2013 6:57:37 PM

Mod MOd MOd!!!
I'm goin back to my home state, New York (can i get a "what what!"), to go to my uncles wedding. I am a tomboy and I don't wanna wear a dress! I was thinking of asking to be his best lady-man but I'm pretty sure his son got the job! WHat if i have to wear a big fluffy dress?! The only thing I'm looking forward to in the dress thing is that i may get to help my baby cousin Nyla be the flower girl! Please help! Thanks!
P.S. I'm thinking of catching up with my old friends and family members but I also want to go on a shopping spree with my dad! (i got the presidential award at school and im gonna get somethin big for it). Which one shall i choose?

Hey girl,

While a dress is the standard wedding attire, you could always wear a skirt or dress pants. However, if you're in the wedding and have to wear a dress, just remember that it's all about the bride and groom, and you're there to support them. At the end of the day, what you're wearing won't seem like a big deal. Have fun shopping!

Caroline C.

by Kimposi1 on 6/24/2013 3:19:14 PM

Did number 5 last year...very bad idea!

by LLL328 on 6/24/2013 11:45:51 AM

by Emilicious on 6/24/2013 12:19:47 AM

Hello Smile I'm in charge of the desserts for my sisters wedding shower the theme is like a boat ocean theme one of the things I'm making is yellow and blue cupcakes with yellow frosting and little candy seashells on top the only problem is I don't know wear to find some
can you please tell me where I could find some edible seashell candies?

Hey girlie, that's a great idea! You might not be able to find them in the store, but I bet if you go to Michaels or another kitchen or baking store you could find some shell or other ocean themed candy molds. Then you can buy those and some melting chocolate and make your own.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 6/23/2013 8:25:24 PM

*****Calling all Oncers*****
~This new club is Perfect for you! It's called Once.upon.a.time and it's for all Oncers, whether you've watched all the episodes, or whether you watched like 3.~
^^^^^Positions are open!^^^^^
You can post theories, fanfic, and more!
This will be a great way to keep yourself busy during the hiatus! (since the show will return in the fall.)
<3 Smile See you there!