1 HOURS AGO Can't *makeup* your mind on which cosmetics you should try this summer? Check out our guide: http://t.co/4QF6sJaFBb pic.twitter.com/EXS86fbQpj

2 HOURS AGO You'll find out soon šŸ˜‰http://t.co/2PWQwDHQVNN

2 HOURS AGO He "left a pizza boy and came back a pizza MAN!" : http://t.co/yZ1IBkSKtC pic.twitter.com/JSny6AlzyD

COMMENTS

Major league jerk

I was at summer camp when I saw this boy I had a crush on forever. I walked over to say hey. He looked at...

LOL

by Kit-Cat on 8/31/2013 2:24:17 PM

HE has a messed up brain!

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:01:24 PM

Wow! That's really sick . . . he seems like a total fake and with that attitude I'd be surprised if he got *any* girl. Geez >.<

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 6/25/2013 10:24:21 AM

Wow he's really full of himself. You're too good for him

by myfatsquirrel on 6/21/2013 10:08:05 PM

Hey Girls :-D please join or check out my RIP Hachiko club
it would mean so so much to me in case you don't know who Hachiko is look him up he is this famous dog in Japan he was best known for his loyalty

by redvelvetluv on 6/21/2013 7:12:54 PM

by Emilicious on 6/21/2013 12:15:53 AM

Thanks tons Helen S. but iv known him for a while now do you think he might be quitter around girls? then again I'm not sure about that cause iv seen him talking to my sisters finances daughter she's 15 so I'm not sure

Hey! Yeah it's possible, but you know what I bet? I bet there's a totally reasonable explanation that has more to do with him than anyone else. He'll probably come out of his shell eventually

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/20/2013 8:16:58 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Hey, the other day my mom said that she saw a little white bug in my hair, but I said that it was nothing. But this morning I saw one and i don't know what it is! Do you think i could have lice? What should I do and how can i prevent it or make it go away???? THX!

hey! You should def get it checked out girl! go see a doc. Hopefully it's nothing but if it's lice you gotta start getting rid of them stat. good luck!

Helen S.

by free2sing-4ever on 6/20/2013 7:30:13 PM

Um..I'm pretty sure he had it backwards, YOU'RE way out of HIS league!!

by maggie183 on 6/20/2013 6:57:39 PM