19 MINUTES AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

AN HOUR AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

Major league jerk

I was at summer camp when I saw this boy I had a crush on forever. I walked over to say hey. He looked at...

LOL

by Kit-Cat on 8/31/2013 2:24:17 PM

HE has a messed up brain!

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 1:01:24 PM

Wow! That's really sick . . . he seems like a total fake and with that attitude I'd be surprised if he got *any* girl. Geez >.<

by XxTeddy_BearXx on 6/25/2013 10:24:21 AM

Wow he's really full of himself. You're too good for him

by myfatsquirrel on 6/21/2013 10:08:05 PM

Hey Girls :-D please join or check out my RIP Hachiko club
it would mean so so much to me in case you don't know who Hachiko is look him up he is this famous dog in Japan he was best known for his loyalty

by redvelvetluv on 6/21/2013 7:12:54 PM

by Emilicious on 6/21/2013 12:15:53 AM

Thanks tons Helen S. but iv known him for a while now do you think he might be quitter around girls? then again I'm not sure about that cause iv seen him talking to my sisters finances daughter she's 15 so I'm not sure

Hey! Yeah it's possible, but you know what I bet? I bet there's a totally reasonable explanation that has more to do with him than anyone else. He'll probably come out of his shell eventually

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/20/2013 8:16:58 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD Hey, the other day my mom said that she saw a little white bug in my hair, but I said that it was nothing. But this morning I saw one and i don't know what it is! Do you think i could have lice? What should I do and how can i prevent it or make it go away???? THX!

hey! You should def get it checked out girl! go see a doc. Hopefully it's nothing but if it's lice you gotta start getting rid of them stat. good luck!

Helen S.

by free2sing-4ever on 6/20/2013 7:30:13 PM

Um..I'm pretty sure he had it backwards, YOU'RE way out of HIS league!!

by maggie183 on 6/20/2013 6:57:39 PM

by free2sing-4ever on 6/20/2013 6:24:31 PM

Hi how are you? Smile ok so there's this guy (my sisters finances brother)
he never talks to me unless hi counts which is rare sometimes I'll catch him staring but that's it he's not shy here's a example of what I mean if I'm at my sisters and her finances apartment with my parents he says hi to my parents shakes my dads hand and hugs my mom but ignores me like he doesn't even look at me or if it's me my parents my sister her GF my brother and his GF
he says hi to them but says nothing to me he doesn't even acknowledge that I'm there he's 16 or 17 I'll be 16 aug 5 do you think he seems rude or am I just dramatic?

hey! I think he may be being unintentionally rude. Put yourself in his place, there's this whole new family that he has to get to know and maybe he feels awkward and unsure of himself around you. He says hi to everyone else because he feels like he has to, but maybe he gets overwhelmed at the thought of interacting with all these older people AND someone his age at the same time. it shouldn't be a big deal, but maybe that's how it seems to him. I think you should reach out and just be friendly to him when you see him. Maybe strike up a conversation to put him at ease. Then he'll feel more relaxed and friendly I'll bet. Good luck!

Helen S.

by redvelvetluv on 6/20/2013 5:32:27 PM

So last night I was FB chatting my BGF and I was trying to convince him to tell me his newest crush. I finally got tired of it and just said tell me or I'm dropping the subject! So he said "Okay fine. I like you." I don't like him that way and I'm not ready for a relationship! But I'm scared that when I tell him that, our friendship will be ruined. What do I do?!

Hey chica! The most important thing is for you to be totally honest with your BGF. Next time you see him, pull him aside for a private chat. Then simply tell the truth! Let him know how much you value your friendship, and that you would never want to ruin it by trying something more. Keep the focus on the fact that you're not ready for a serious commitment, rather than on the fact that you don't have romantic feelings for him. But before you two talk, take a sec to think. Are you positive you're not crushing on him, too? Maybe ask your BGF for some time to consider the option. But if not, just be open about your feelings and everything will be fine. Hope this helps! Smile

xo