6 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

8 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

9 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

I defended my BFF, and now she hates me

My best friend has been acting really hateful because I sent this guy a harsh text because he cheated on her and broke her heart...

Mod, Mod, Mod. I created a account a week or so ago. I've posted comments so I know it works and I confirmed it on my e-mail. So why does it not show my profile? I didn't click the option saying to not show it but when I look at it when I'm not logged in or when I click "(what does everyone else see?)" it says its not "publicly visible". Why and how do I fix it?

Hey girl, sounds like you need to go into your privacy settings, if you want others to view your profile, you have to choose the publically visible option!

Melissa T.

by Kem101 on 6/25/2013 4:35:20 PM

heyyyyyyyy everyone i have an advice queen u should check it out i specialize in fashion/shopping Beauty · Hair | Friends · Mean Girls · Popularity | Middle School . nails B.T.W its called aribear Laughing

by aribear on 6/24/2013 8:34:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my guy friend and I started dating and broke up after two days. He said he wasn't ready. we are dating again and I haven't talked to him since we started dating. We're acting weird and nothing is the same and school is ending. how do I end it with him and still manage to maintain a friendship

Hey girlie, end things now while you're ahead. If you can both acknowledge that you're better off as friends, you can save your friendship.

Lauren T.

by gleek18 on 6/24/2013 4:09:01 PM

The blonde is so pretty~ maybe when my hair gets longer I'll style it like that

by puella94 on 6/24/2013 3:31:58 PM

me and my bestie always hangout on Fridays and Saturdays. I haven't heard from her since school ended, so I called her up to see if she wanted to hang. She couldn't because it turns out that her father figure, M, his mom died. I feel really bad about it and all, but i'm just not sure what to do now. I feel so guilty that i am not sad and teary over this. M's mom died, it happens. what should i do or say to make things not awkward????

Hey girl,

Even if your bestie can't hang out right now, it's important to be there for her as a friend. A hand-written note goes a long way. Send her a sympathy card and ask if there's anything you and your family can do to help (like cooking a meal for them or delivering cookies). Give her some time to be with her family, and just let her know you're still looking forward to hanging out with her this summer.

xo

Caroline C.

by <3watermelon<3 on 6/24/2013 12:13:21 PM

Mod Mod Mod You posted it but didn't answer! I might be going to a country concert! I haven't gotten any tickets yet. I am not sure if I am going yet. I think it would be cool to go but the people at the concerts go absolutley crazy. That kind of makes me second guess going to any. What should I do? Thanks Mod!

Hey girl,

You'd just have to be careful to sit in a calmer section. The crowd could get rough if you're too close to the stage. Having an adult come with you is always a smart choice so you don't get caught up in the crazy crowd. Good luck!

Caroline C.

by 15hayhay on 6/24/2013 1:34:57 AM

Mod Mod Mod I might be going to a country concert! I haven't gotten any tickets yet. I am not sure if I am going yet. I think it would be cool to go but the people at the concerts go absolutley crazy. Alot of people take their beer and start shaking it up and down. It gets all over everyone! I talked to someone who went and they said I felt like I was taking a shower! That kind of makes me second guess going to any. What should I do? Thanks Mod!

Lynae P.