Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

2 HOURS AGO We cruised with @CodySimpson... and yep, he's just as awesome as you'd think: http://t.co/yJYpD9ecu9

COMMENTS

I'm a slob...but I hate my messy room. Help!

I hate cleaning my room. But I hate how messy it gets. Help! Dear Sloppy Slob, I hear you loud and clear. My office gets beyond the...

Mod Mod Mod All summer I've been so bored. My friends are usually too busy, I'm an only child with parents working from home this summer, I don't live by any stores or cool places, I live on a lake, but swimming seems useless because I usually just sit there with nothing to do, I have books but none of them are interesting,I have no craft items like duct tape or stuff they say in magazines, and my neighbors are all adults with kids who are like, older than 18 and out of the house and I only have like 10 bucks.

Hey girlie,

Now is a great time
to start a new hobby or to find what you’re interested in! If you don’t think
the books you have are interesting, ask your parents or siblings to take you to
the library so that you can get some awesome new books for free. Use a music
site to find your new favorite band, teach yourself some new dance moves from
videos or try yoga for the first time! There are plenty of things you can do at
home and on a budget based on your interests Smile

Meghan D.

by superstar56! on 7/11/2013 11:30:22 PM

I am the same way. I hate cleaning

by chew101 on 7/4/2013 5:47:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! im 12 and a 32a and I want this super cute swimsuit but theres one problem its strapless and a pushup. I love the swimsuit but i was wondering if a 32a can wear a pushup without falling out of it?

Hey girlie,

When you try it on, maybe you could jump up and down a few times to make sure the top stays snug and fits well!

Meghan D.

by nia_luvs_makeup on 6/28/2013 12:58:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD Im a 12 year old and a 32a and wants this super cute bathing suit I saw online but the only problem is that its a strapless underwire with padding. So I was wodering if my size breast can wear a strapless underwire with padding or no it will look too big?

Hey girlie,

I think if it fits you it would be fine, but I would try it on or make sure it has a return policy online in case it does end up being too big!

Meghan D.

by nia_luvs_makeup on 6/28/2013 12:46:41 AM

Im 14 and a bra size 34c and my boobs are really saggy.....im overweight could that have anything to do with it? What do i do?

by onebogart on 6/23/2013 7:40:33 PM

I think I'm being mature but she's not. I did the mature thing stopped answering her texts and blocked her number she continued.
Should I do a peer mediation if it gets worst when school starts?

hey! If you feel that's what you need then you should. Talking these things out is usually what helps resolve them, so I think it sounds like a good idea. Good luck!

Helen S.

by hinatagal on 6/22/2013 12:29:39 AM

Me and my best friend's, best guy friend don't get along. He's supper mean to me even though I'm nivce to him. But my bff said she isn't willing to lose any of us.

HELP?

by TheIrishHottie on 6/21/2013 8:39:52 PM

MOD MOD mod!
so,all the sixth graders at my school go to sixth grade camp and me and all my freinds got into the same group.now im kind of nerdy and a few of my friends are from the "populer group" but there nice.anyway,one of my bffs wanted to be my buddy partner but i was planning to be with my other really good bff but she was alredy parners with this other girl.so i was her partner and stuff.but later in the day i was listsanig to this dude talkiing about nature and stuff when my partner and are other friend got really mad at me for not talking too them when the dude was talking.wich was crazy becuase we werew supposed to be listaning!after that when we went to get lunch we had to get are buddy.but whene i went to here she said"sorry_______ is my buddy know"and so i went to my other really good bff to see if we cuold do a 3 wayer buddy thing.she said yes but than i started getiing jeolus!ahhhh!what do i do to get both of my friends back?!!(sorry its so long!)

Hey chica, the only way to resolve this problem is for you and your friends to sit down and share to one another exactly how you guys are feeling. All of this is just a big misunderstanding which could be cleared up if you guys talk it out. Good luck with everything! Remember, a mature approach is the best approach. xx
Jess D.

by anniebell_12 on 6/21/2013 1:47:42 PM

My "friend" gave my number to my ex best friend yesterday and she kept harassing me, until I said I know its you. Then we got in a fight, she kept saying random stuff and said I care about her and I was like okay what the heck your the one who texted me first so...? And I ignored her texts until she said "Answer this simple question why were you asking about me?" And I said because I wanted to see if you were still friends with the girl who you hated 3 months ago I think were done here. And she said "Exactly! Thats for proving my point! And you would have still texted me if I haven't changed my number."
She's 15 she's acting like a 2 year old! and my "friend" always tells people what I say even when I tell her to stop. Were on the same bus and they purposely sit next to me. My "friend" is at my bus stop they both have officially ruined my summer!

Hey girlie, don't let anyone ruin your summer! They shouldn't have that power. It looks like you have to sit down and figure out whether or not these girls are actually your friend. Instead of bickering back and forth, both of you should be mature and meet in person so you all can work things out like two young adults. This won't be the last time you get into an argument with your friends, so learn how to deal with things maturely now. I hope everything works out! xx
Jess D.

by hinatagal on 6/21/2013 10:35:58 AM

Mod mod mod
I have really dry skin and it really stands out on my face! I put moisturizer on every so often, but I don't have time to do it daily. I don't put makeup on it, because I don't love makeup and it feels funny all over my face. What can I do about it?
P.S. I also had a skin problem on my stomach that gave me big and ugly bumps all over, and it's gone now, but the doctor said that on my face its wasn't it. I still think it might be though.

Hey girl, dry skin can be a pain in the butt, but you can actually moisturize your skin by drinking a lot more water and applying face masks when you go to sleep at nights. You can make these masks at home with some common household items you can find right in your very own kitchen. Click here to learn more! Hopefully this helps. xx
Jess D.

by aubstar22 on 6/21/2013 2:12:12 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
So, today was my last day of school and I just finished sixth grade which is still elementary school. My crush just finished fifth grade. Our school is VERY small and I'm almost positive he likes me back and when we were in 5th and 6th we always had lunch together! Now I'm really sad and I can't stop crying because I'm going to miss that since middle school is upstairs and I won't see him as much and I don't him to forget about me. It's now the first night of summer vacation I'm already missing him. I'm in love with him and I don't want everything to be forgotten. It's not like we had a relationship or anything but he would always stare at me and smile and we were always too shy to talk and I'm going to miss that! Please help!

Hey girlie,

Just because you don't have the same lunch period doesn't mean you won't be able to talk anymore! You can still talk to him after school and hang out on weekends, and you can keep in touch over the summer through phone/email and through hanging out with mutual friends. Think of it as an opportunity to do new stuff together!

Meghan D.

by iloveonedirection! on 6/20/2013 10:35:49 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks but what if I kind of hate her? She's nice. But...rude and self centered, not on purpose. But for instance, there was a fundraiser dinner at our old school, so M and I wanted to get the girls from our middle school together. We thought about a sleepover but neither of our parents wanted it. So we decided after the fundraiser everyone could come over to my house until 10. After almost everyone left, she and my BFF, S were left and S was going to sleep over at M's house. That hurt me. And no, I will not confront her about that but it's little things like that about her that bug me, it was as if she didn't even think about me. She lives near me too. The same thing basically happens when we go trick or treating, she never invites me to dress up with her and S or go trick or treating with them even though we live a two minute bike ride apart.

Hey girlie,

It sounds like you're not quite sure how to feel about her--on the one hand, you say you hate her and don't want to invite her to spend time with you, but you're hurt that she doesn't invite you to spend time with her. That's a little contradictory, isn't it? If she's close with your bff, you'll have to see her sometimes, even if you don't want to spend time with her one on one. But if you don't like spending time with her, you can't be upset with her for spending time with your friend without you, since you don't want to invite her to sleep over, either! With that one time, maybe there is another factor that you don't know, like that she was only allowed to have one person sleep over. If you want to go trick or treating with her or have a sleepover, if you start inviting her, she'll do the same. If you don't want to spend time with her, be nice to her when you're around your bff, but don't be upset when she doesn't invite you along if that's the same way you feel. It's totally natural for you to not get along--you can't please everyone! But if she spends a lot of time with your BFF, you'll probably have to be nice to her at least when the three of you are together.

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 6/20/2013 10:19:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Meghan D.! Thank you so much, but we know each other pretty well. We have gone to school together for five years now and we carpool. So I don't think that will really help a lot. So any other ideas?

Hey girlie,

If you already know each other, maybe you could do something to show that you value her friendship, like make her a special card on her birthday or compliment her if she does awesome in class or wears a cool top. You could still hang out with her one on one even if you know her somewhat well--maybe suggest lunch at her favorite restaurant or grabbing froyo at her favorite place after school. If you two are comfortable with each other on your own, it will diffuse the awkwardness when your other friend is there too!
Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 6/20/2013 10:02:40 PM

Mod MOd Mod
Please give me some advice? Smile
One of my BFFs, S has another BFF, M. M and I get along just fine but it is always sort of awkward with her and when the three of us are together I always feel like the third wheel. Is there anyway I can try to connect with M? We are really different, she's more of an extrovert (which is totes okay) and I don't know why we don't connect but we don't!
Thank you so much for your time! I hope you can help me a little bit! Laughing

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could invite your friend's friend to spend some time with you without your first BFF so that the two of you could get to know each other. That way, it will be easier to connect, and it will make the time you spend together with your other friend more comfortable too!

Meghan D.

by LLL328 on 6/20/2013 9:31:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hey so basically this girl who is friends with my bestfriend invited herself over my bff's house. My bff just let her come over the problem is she always comes to me and complains about her. It's making me angry because one minute they are friends and the other minute she's coming to me talking about her. I'm confused and also when I texted my bff if she was wearing her uniform on the last day her friend responded. Help! what's up with my bff? p.s. they are on and off friends

Hey! That's rough. Honesty is the only way to fix the situation. The next time your friend starts talking trash to you ask her why, if she feels this way, she acts nice you your friend. Just talk to her and explain that it's mean to be two-faced and that you just want you all to get along. good luck!

Helen S.