AN HOUR AGO Happy Easter, babes! Check out these fun 'n' festive activities to celebrate the holiday: http://t.co/fXs86eyueF

13 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

16 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

COMMENTS

Confusing crush? What his texts really mean

We get it. Putting down your phone for a sec is next to impossible, especially when you're texting your crush. Sure, seeing his name flash up on...

MOD
Over the school year, i was in a partner project during my tech ed. class. My partner just happened to be my crush.He asked me tons of questions and we got to know each other pretty well. Then, one class, he was talking to his friend about sports, something about the coach, texting more than coaching, and calling the team bad players. I then said, "Why is he coach, shouldn't coaches help? Not discourage?". Anyway his friend started asking me questions in a rude matter. I answered all of them on my own except one. When he said,"Do you even play any sports, lazy bum.". My crush got very defensive and told his friend off. Does that mean he likes me or just being a good friend? Thanks for the help.*By the way i do play sports

Hey girlie, it could go either way. Does he ever flirt with you or go out of his way to talk to you or be nice to you? If he does then he might like you! Keep talking to him more and get to know him better to find out for sure.

Lauren T.

by gigglerainbow50 on 6/24/2013 4:06:55 PM

I dont think guys talk and communicate like we do, so we cant read into what guys do all the time because they are just different. Sometimes guys seem to mean the opposite of what they are saying.

by fashionqn on 6/23/2013 10:49:54 PM

Mod Mod Mod I know that isn't for a little while. But next year I will be a Sophmore and I am afraid if people ask me to the dances. I prefer going with my friends but wouldn't exactly want to turn someone down if they asked me. The problem is the way that couples and people with dates dance. The guy stands behind the girl and the girl shakes her butt all over the guy. It is really gross and I say that I will never dance like that. What if a guy asks me and just expects me to dance like that with him? How would I bring it up without it being super awkward? Thanks Mod

Hey girl, that's very mature of you! I think it's gross too, because quite frankly that's not dancing at all. If a guy asks you, somehow make a joke out of it like "I'll only say yes if there's not dirty dancing" or "ill say yes if you actually dance!" Get creative, but make sure your date knows. There are some guys out there who don't like that kind of dancing either, or at least will respect a girl enough not to do it!

lauren r.

by 15hayhay on 6/22/2013 9:57:10 PM

ok there's this guy I meet at my uncles pool I first meet him when I went to the pool with my sis and her GF then today I saw him again at the pool he kept squirting me with water and trying to get my attention we talked a little and he kept smiling at me then I went to this Japanese
buffet after I left my mom wanted to go in this furniture store I saw him there too he seemed mad but he looked at me and smiled he does seem nice but he looks younger my mom said girls mature faster then boys but I don't really like guys younger then me well I never had a BF cause I'm so shy but I'm not attracted to younger guys do you think it's ironic that I saw him that many times?

Hey girl, could be a sign. Keep talking to him if you want to!

lauren r.

by redvelvetluv on 6/22/2013 9:24:39 PM

Really? those worries are really over dramatic and constantly texting him when he doesn't text back right away is annoying and gonna make him not wanna talk to you text him once and if he doesn't text back oh well

by Dizzy Little Dreamer on 6/22/2013 7:22:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Hi! A lot of people have been asking me if I would be okay with my boyfriend kissing me. I can think of five people in the last three days who asked. Even my friend did! They say that he said he wants to, but is scared I don't. I kissed his cheek about a week ago, so I assumed that that would be a green light. Do you think he actually wants to, or people are just saying that? Before my friend asked me, I was walking around the corner and she was talking to him and I heard her say, "Hey! It's okay! I'll ask her for you!" followed by him trying to pull her away from me because she was coming up to me to ask me for him. She did, and I answered honestly, but made her promise not to tell.

Hey! this is just one of those things you and your bf need to talk out. Involving friends will just make it more confusing. the next time you want to kiss, just ask if he wants to. That's the right thing to do. It may seem awkward, but it's an important personal conversation. I know you can do it Smile

Helen S.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/22/2013 9:44:30 AM

girls that get this worried about what guys text them are extremely annoying and clingy Tong

by hermionegirl12 on 6/22/2013 9:36:31 AM

so my newish guy friend has been emailing me lately. like, a LOT. we have been making plans to go to the movies and stuff. i saw him yesterday at graduation (we were not graduating) and he was like, "so, what's new?" and when i said not much he asked if i was sure, then kind of walked away. he does this a lot at school functions. my mom said that at the recent awards ceremony, he was watching me after when i was talking to my friends, like he wanted to talk to me but he didn't... he also has not emailed me since last night, but it's still kind of early...

Hey! Yeah, it could be that he likes you, these are definitely some signs. Just wait and see what else happens. Could be he's not sure how he feels and is just flirting a bit. Do you think you might like him?

Helen S.

by the_last_ninja on 6/22/2013 9:27:36 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay my best guy friend and me or considered twins since we are like the opposite gender version of eachother. Well one day he said: "if i never met Sammy (his current crush) i would totally like you" I didn't really understand but just never brought it up. And then today we texted and he had to go to practice and he came back and said "Im back babyLaughing" I'm so confused. He told sammy he liked her but sammy never replied him and she told me she didnt like him. I dont like my guy friend in that way, just confused on how he feels about me. Help?

hey! It sounds like he has feelings for you but doesn't quite know how to tell you, so he's dropping hints. If you don't feel the same way, try dropping hints back that you're not interested and just want to be friends. Good luck!

Helen S.

by clll4321 on 6/22/2013 4:16:31 AM

There's this guy who I recently started texting and I think we both like each other. We've been sending cute faces and hearts with our messages and he's being super sweet! I want to go to the movies with him, but he is going on vacation soon and doesn't have time to do anything before. What can I do to make him still want to talk to me and hang out with me when he gets back? I don't want to seem too pushy texting him all the time while he's on vacation, so how can I stay in his brain?

hey! Just be sure to give him a call when he gets back to ask about his trip. If he's not thinking about you before he will then Smile good luck!

Helen S.