16 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

17 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

18 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Style 911: How to pack for a stylin' summer vacation

Your tickets are booked and your vacay is planned out to the very last deets, but your suitcase still lies empty on the floor. You can’t take...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
This is kind of embarrassing, but I have really bad acne on my back that I can't seem to get rid of. I'm having trouble right now, especially because it's summer, and I don't know what to wear (bathing suit and tanktop wise). Please help me find a bathing suit I can feel pretty in! I also need help on good summer shirts that cover up my back and the top of my shoulders. Thanks!

Hey girl! Tee shirts (plain, graphic, patterned) are always good if you wanna cover up a little more.  Talk to your mom about scheduling you a trip to the dermatologist, or jut check in before your yearly physical to see if your doc can help you find something to help your back acne.  As for bathing suits, try a rash guard- there are tons of cute ones out there and if people ask why you're wearing it, you can always tell them you're trying to keep from getting sunbrun. xoxo

Kate G.

by isas456 on 7/19/2013 1:31:37 PM

help my clothes are all childish and i want to be in fashion! but how am i going to do that? please help i want to look good on my first day of my new school!!!!!!!!

by annelie on 6/30/2013 12:31:28 PM

I love how all the items on this list are actually affordable!

by donna1 on 6/27/2013 4:02:25 PM

Thx i love this i tots will take ur recommendations!!

by ahs019 on 6/22/2013 8:41:47 PM

This was posted at the perfect time. I'm going on vacation tomorrow!

by Shelby Love on 6/22/2013 9:53:58 AM

Ehh not really my style

by Dizzy Little Dreamer on 6/22/2013 3:40:38 AM

by Emilicious on 6/22/2013 12:43:20 AM

Have a breakout the day before school starts? Try gently exfoliating your skin with a steaming hand towel then putting salicylic acid on the blemish before you go to bed.

What does your bedroom look like?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.