10 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

11 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

12 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

From an awww-worthy new romance to a shocking car crisis, this week was stuffed with surprises. We’ve gathered the greatest and latest gossip all in one place...

OMG! I can't beleive the Beibs is in trouble again! Lol!

by FunnyXD on 7/1/2013 7:08:57 PM

on justin i hope the photographer i hope he is ok and i am stoaked for DB & VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

by fozziebear on 6/27/2013 11:16:23 AM

Definitely Danielle winning! She is absoulutley amazing! She sounds better live than she does in a recording studio! What other artist can you say that about? Like none! I voted for her and was just hoping she would win! She is leaving for Nashville on Monday to start music for her first album! Can not wait to have her in country music! You can buy all the songs she sang on the Voice on itunes! Check her out on youtube! She is amazing!

by 15hayhay on 6/22/2013 11:56:14 PM

Danielle goes to a high school right by mine! Our town is trying to throw together a huge celebration for her when we can!

by sammac7 on 6/22/2013 8:55:03 PM

Can't wait for the Divergent movie SmileSmileSmile

by puella94 on 6/22/2013 7:30:27 PM

OMG i am so sad they cut Shailene from Spider Man

by nadia10 on 6/22/2013 11:56:06 AM

JB is not a surprise, he's always in trouble. I think Selena and Ed are going to fall in love. Can't wait for Victoria Justice's new album!

by dancer995 on 6/22/2013 8:28:09 AM

I love Danielle! Wait...Justin and Selena broke up again?

by myfatsquirrel on 6/21/2013 11:55:16 PM

Early-teenhood fame ruined justin bieber...I used to think, 'whatever just another celeb' but now he's just...strange and terrible...

by umabuma1 on 6/21/2013 11:04:47 PM

"Can someone get this kid a bicycle or something safer instead?" I laughed wayy too hard.

by SammehKat on 6/21/2013 7:37:49 PM

I'm afraid Disney will ruin Girl Meets World.

by #1partier on 6/21/2013 6:05:50 PM

Awww, I'm so happy for Selena and Ed. <3

by Yoshistar1011 on 6/21/2013 5:31:13 PM

I don't even know what to say about Justin Bieber anymore. I never liked him much, but now I can't stand him! Its not his music (even though its not my style) its not his clothes (even though I don't like them) it is the way he acts! What makes him think he is so cool that he can be like this?

by cupcakecutie325 on 6/21/2013 2:56:55 PM

These car incidents with Justin Bieber aren't even suprising me anymore...

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/21/2013 2:05:33 PM

I hope selena and ed work out! They make a cute couple. Smile

by hardwoodqueen on 6/21/2013 11:46:17 AM

I'm not surprised about Justin. I'm super excited for Girl Meets World. Danielle Bradberry was really good.

by fashiongirl43 on 6/21/2013 11:41:03 AM