Why are guys so nuts about football?
Dear Carol: I need to be the best at everything
On the hunt for a new horror novel? Shutter will make you shudder
"Impossible decision"-- An original poem
Fash face off: Vote for your fave Super Bowl style for a chance to win a $100 NFLShop.com gift card
Get sun-kissed skin this winter for under $15
8 easy ways to add more exercise to your day
Are you an impulsive shopper or a penny pincher?
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
GL + Barbizon present: Meet our 2014 PTD model search winner, Taylor!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
10 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl
13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?
14 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8
43 Comments | Add Yours
9.Lip stick or foundation
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:07:42 PM
9.Foundation. My eyelashes are long and my lips are very red.
by mcmuffins10 on 7/6/2013 11:59:08 AM
1. Lip Gloss on most days. Lipstick is really only for when I want to make a state-ment (like red lips to go with a vintage outfit).
2. Foundation, it gives more coverage.
4. Black Mascara.
5. Matte Finish, but I guess Dewey would be more natural.
7. Peach, it's a little more natural.
8. Drugstore. Their cheaper and they have some decent products. Plus, if you don't like what you bought, you only waisted a few bucks instead of a small fortune.
9. Foundation. I have dark eyelashes and naturally pinky lips, but I have crappy acne, so splurging on a foundation that covers everything makes the most sense to me.
by DIUC on 7/2/2013 10:26:21 PM
1. Lip gloss. (Lipstick is too solid + vibrant)
2. I use tinted moisturizer.
3. No powder.
4. Black mascara.
5. Matte finish.
6. I use more Maybelline than Revlon.
7. Hmm pink I guess, but a light shade.
8. That depends what I'm buying. I have more high-end than drugstore, though.
9. I don't use mascara (because I have really dark eyelashes) and I don't use foundation (tinted moisturizer), and I don't use lip stick (lip gloss instead)... so I guess lipstick if I had to pick.
by vampiress31 on 7/2/2013 8:41:37 PM
1. Lipstick. Its more bold
2. Tinted moisturizer. Good for your skin and gives you that sun-kissed glow
3. No powder.
4. Black mascara. It makes your eyes pop
5. Dewy finish
6. Revlon. The selections are more natural. Guys love the natural look
7. Pink. It looks girly and sweet. Be careful though, some colors can wash you out
8. Drugstore. Just cause its $1 doesn't mean its not good
9. Splurge for mascara. Never break your budget
by amazinglilli on 7/2/2013 3:31:01 PM
1. Lip gloss
5. Matte finish
by Alyssa_15 on 7/1/2013 8:24:25 PM
1 lipstick (w/ chapstick on top)
2 foundation that doesn't clog pores
3 no powder
4 black mascara
by Zia111 on 7/1/2013 8:05:53 PM
1. Lip Gloss
4. Black Mascara
5. Matte Finish
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:00:23 PM
1. Lip gloss (Lip stick looks too vibrant on me)
2. Foundation (Haven't tried BB cream or tinted moisturizer)
3. Powder (To set the foundation it, so it doesn't come off!)
4. Black mascara (But I use brown for my eyebrows)
5. Matte finish (It doesn't look all greasy like dewy does!)
6. Maybelline (Not a fan of Revlon)
7. Peach (Goes with my light skin tone better)
8. Drugstore (Cheaper and works just as well)
9. Foundation (I use it everyday, so I go through a lot!)
by madison101827 on 7/1/2013 4:38:22 PM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick?
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer?
3. Powder or no powder?
4. Black or brown mascara?
5. Dewy or matte finish?
6. Maybelline or Revlon?
7. Pink or peach lip color?
8. Drugstore or high end?
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? mascara
by justsomegirly on 7/1/2013 1:55:23 PM
YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?
Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...
In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.