What is Memorial Day, anyway?
This dude was a total double-date horror
My Dad is running for president of the United States of America
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel Good Friday: Having a ruff day? Read *this*
How to rock the white-on-white trend
How to protect your strands from the summer sun
The right way to treat your skin post-workout
Have you ever been bullied? Share your story to help other girls!
GL's Behind-the-Scenes of Strange Magic
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 score a Lauren Conrad Crochet Boxy Crop Top from @Kohls. http://t.co/7lVDdFTjnY
13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX
14 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf
43 Comments | Add Yours
9.Lip stick or foundation
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:07:42 PM
9.Foundation. My eyelashes are long and my lips are very red.
by mcmuffins10 on 7/6/2013 11:59:08 AM
1. Lip Gloss on most days. Lipstick is really only for when I want to make a state-ment (like red lips to go with a vintage outfit).
2. Foundation, it gives more coverage.
4. Black Mascara.
5. Matte Finish, but I guess Dewey would be more natural.
7. Peach, it's a little more natural.
8. Drugstore. Their cheaper and they have some decent products. Plus, if you don't like what you bought, you only waisted a few bucks instead of a small fortune.
9. Foundation. I have dark eyelashes and naturally pinky lips, but I have crappy acne, so splurging on a foundation that covers everything makes the most sense to me.
by DIUC on 7/2/2013 10:26:21 PM
1. Lip gloss. (Lipstick is too solid + vibrant)
2. I use tinted moisturizer.
3. No powder.
4. Black mascara.
5. Matte finish.
6. I use more Maybelline than Revlon.
7. Hmm pink I guess, but a light shade.
8. That depends what I'm buying. I have more high-end than drugstore, though.
9. I don't use mascara (because I have really dark eyelashes) and I don't use foundation (tinted moisturizer), and I don't use lip stick (lip gloss instead)... so I guess lipstick if I had to pick.
by vampiress31 on 7/2/2013 8:41:37 PM
1. Lipstick. Its more bold
2. Tinted moisturizer. Good for your skin and gives you that sun-kissed glow
3. No powder.
4. Black mascara. It makes your eyes pop
5. Dewy finish
6. Revlon. The selections are more natural. Guys love the natural look
7. Pink. It looks girly and sweet. Be careful though, some colors can wash you out
8. Drugstore. Just cause its $1 doesn't mean its not good
9. Splurge for mascara. Never break your budget
by amazinglilli on 7/2/2013 3:31:01 PM
1. Lip gloss
5. Matte finish
by Alyssa_15 on 7/1/2013 8:24:25 PM
1 lipstick (w/ chapstick on top)
2 foundation that doesn't clog pores
3 no powder
4 black mascara
by Zia111 on 7/1/2013 8:05:53 PM
1. Lip Gloss
4. Black Mascara
5. Matte Finish
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:00:23 PM
1. Lip gloss (Lip stick looks too vibrant on me)
2. Foundation (Haven't tried BB cream or tinted moisturizer)
3. Powder (To set the foundation it, so it doesn't come off!)
4. Black mascara (But I use brown for my eyebrows)
5. Matte finish (It doesn't look all greasy like dewy does!)
6. Maybelline (Not a fan of Revlon)
7. Peach (Goes with my light skin tone better)
8. Drugstore (Cheaper and works just as well)
9. Foundation (I use it everyday, so I go through a lot!)
by madison101827 on 7/1/2013 4:38:22 PM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick?
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer?
3. Powder or no powder?
4. Black or brown mascara?
5. Dewy or matte finish?
6. Maybelline or Revlon?
7. Pink or peach lip color?
8. Drugstore or high end?
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? mascara
by justsomegirly on 7/1/2013 1:55:23 PM
Quiz: Are you the best BFF ever? Grab your bestie and CLICK HERE to test your friendship IQ!
Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!
So. Many. Reads. To. Win.
GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.