5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
What "going out" means to guys
What to do when...Mom reads your diary
One mom goes TMI blog crazy in Don’t Call Me Baby
10 ways to rock your holiday weekend!
Hop on down the fashion trail! What to wear on Easter
10 makeup rules you didn’t already know
Get outside! 15 mini workouts to try this afternoon
What kind of winner are you?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 2000
Behind the scenes at the RDMA
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm
14 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc
15 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm
43 Comments | Add Yours
9.Lip stick or foundation
by gibsonariana on 7/7/2013 11:07:42 PM
9.Foundation. My eyelashes are long and my lips are very red.
by mcmuffins10 on 7/6/2013 11:59:08 AM
1. Lip Gloss on most days. Lipstick is really only for when I want to make a state-ment (like red lips to go with a vintage outfit).
2. Foundation, it gives more coverage.
4. Black Mascara.
5. Matte Finish, but I guess Dewey would be more natural.
7. Peach, it's a little more natural.
8. Drugstore. Their cheaper and they have some decent products. Plus, if you don't like what you bought, you only waisted a few bucks instead of a small fortune.
9. Foundation. I have dark eyelashes and naturally pinky lips, but I have crappy acne, so splurging on a foundation that covers everything makes the most sense to me.
by DIUC on 7/2/2013 10:26:21 PM
1. Lip gloss. (Lipstick is too solid + vibrant)
2. I use tinted moisturizer.
3. No powder.
4. Black mascara.
5. Matte finish.
6. I use more Maybelline than Revlon.
7. Hmm pink I guess, but a light shade.
8. That depends what I'm buying. I have more high-end than drugstore, though.
9. I don't use mascara (because I have really dark eyelashes) and I don't use foundation (tinted moisturizer), and I don't use lip stick (lip gloss instead)... so I guess lipstick if I had to pick.
by vampiress31 on 7/2/2013 8:41:37 PM
1. Lipstick. Its more bold
2. Tinted moisturizer. Good for your skin and gives you that sun-kissed glow
3. No powder.
4. Black mascara. It makes your eyes pop
5. Dewy finish
6. Revlon. The selections are more natural. Guys love the natural look
7. Pink. It looks girly and sweet. Be careful though, some colors can wash you out
8. Drugstore. Just cause its $1 doesn't mean its not good
9. Splurge for mascara. Never break your budget
by amazinglilli on 7/2/2013 3:31:01 PM
1. Lip gloss
5. Matte finish
by Alyssa_15 on 7/1/2013 8:24:25 PM
1 lipstick (w/ chapstick on top)
2 foundation that doesn't clog pores
3 no powder
4 black mascara
by Zia111 on 7/1/2013 8:05:53 PM
1. Lip Gloss
4. Black Mascara
5. Matte Finish
by animebvbfreak on 7/1/2013 5:00:23 PM
1. Lip gloss (Lip stick looks too vibrant on me)
2. Foundation (Haven't tried BB cream or tinted moisturizer)
3. Powder (To set the foundation it, so it doesn't come off!)
4. Black mascara (But I use brown for my eyebrows)
5. Matte finish (It doesn't look all greasy like dewy does!)
6. Maybelline (Not a fan of Revlon)
7. Peach (Goes with my light skin tone better)
8. Drugstore (Cheaper and works just as well)
9. Foundation (I use it everyday, so I go through a lot!)
by madison101827 on 7/1/2013 4:38:22 PM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick?
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer?
3. Powder or no powder?
4. Black or brown mascara?
5. Dewy or matte finish?
6. Maybelline or Revlon?
7. Pink or peach lip color?
8. Drugstore or high end?
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? mascara
by justsomegirly on 7/1/2013 1:55:23 PM
Teachers are assigning tests and projects left and right.
What are you going to do to de-stress?
A magical mission
In The Mark of the Dragonfly, Piper embarks on a dangerous journey to save a young girl. CLICK HERE for all the details—plus share your story to win a copy of this epic tale.