This cuh-razy good dirt dessert will fulfill all your sweet tooth dreams
The 10 worst things guys say to girls
What to do if you're feeling extra emotional
Exclusive: We've got your first look at Disney's "What the What?!?" weekend!
Feel Good Friday: Students try to get teacher's job back after he got fired for being gay
5 earth-friendly ways to recycle your tee
Celeb-inspired prom makeup for every skin tone!
What your exercise cramps are *really* trying to tell ya
Share your thoughts on our April/May 2015 music issue! What did YOU love?
GL + Radio Disney Present: Alli Simpson Styling with Sammi Sanchez
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO RT @NatMByrne: What a fun day at the Rock Your Life conference. Was so inspired by the girls. Thanks to the @girlslifemag team. #whywefite
1 HOURS AGO Eat dirt—seriously. #butreally #itsdelicious #elementaryschoolthrowback http://t.co/lGUFQJO0lB
2 HOURS AGO #AskCliff on that ever-important Q: Should you tell him ya like him? http://t.co/398ViV20HI
43 Comments | Add Yours
2. BB cream
3. No powder
by Geigo on 6/25/2013 1:12:26 AM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick? Definitely lip gloss
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer? Foundation
3. Powder or no powder? Powder
4. Black or brown mascara? Black
5. Dewy or matte finish? Um I'm not sure..
6. Maybelline or Revlon? Maybelline
7. Pink or peach lip color? Peach
8. Drugstore or high end? Drugstore
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? Foundation..it's the most important to have a high quality foundation I feel like...it has to really work for your skin
by maggie183 on 6/24/2013 2:58:45 PM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick? gloss
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer? tinted moisturizer
3. Powder or no powder? no powder
4. Black or brown mascara? brown
5. Dewy or matte finish? dewy
6. Maybelline or Revlon? maybelline
7. Pink or peach lip color? peach
8. Drugstore or high end? drugstore
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? foundation
by raininghippos on 6/24/2013 1:43:19 PM
Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000
Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.