4 ways to spice up your spring break
Backstabbing boys: How to deal with a gossiping crush
The best jobs for ages 16 and under
Camila Cabello celebrates her birthday with all her famous friends
Things are looking up, stargazers! Get a sneak peek at what Venus has in store for ya this week...
Sweet shades that won't break the bank
Three mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in
Get happy: 8 tricks for a more delightful life
Thoughts on our Feb/March issue? We wanna hear 'em!
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast Character Voices
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 MINUTES AGO Meet your new boy band obsession, the @AJRBrothers: http://t.co/6SkSl9650e
AN HOUR AGO Wait, is @bellathorne getting a new show!? http://t.co/UxotAivzFO
2 HOURS AGO Don't get it twisted—guys can be catty, too: http://t.co/ebvkj4RSXi
43 Comments | Add Yours
2. BB cream
3. No powder
by Geigo on 6/25/2013 1:12:26 AM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick? Definitely lip gloss
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer? Foundation
3. Powder or no powder? Powder
4. Black or brown mascara? Black
5. Dewy or matte finish? Um I'm not sure..
6. Maybelline or Revlon? Maybelline
7. Pink or peach lip color? Peach
8. Drugstore or high end? Drugstore
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? Foundation..it's the most important to have a high quality foundation I feel like...it has to really work for your skin
by maggie183 on 6/24/2013 2:58:45 PM
1. Lip gloss or lipstick? gloss
2. Foundation, BB cream or tinted moisturizer? tinted moisturizer
3. Powder or no powder? no powder
4. Black or brown mascara? brown
5. Dewy or matte finish? dewy
6. Maybelline or Revlon? maybelline
7. Pink or peach lip color? peach
8. Drugstore or high end? drugstore
9. Would you rather splurge on foundation, mascara or lipstick? foundation
by raininghippos on 6/24/2013 1:43:19 PM
Score some swoon-worthy reads!
Win a cute new collection in our
Books We're Crushing On giveaway!
CLICK HERE to enter...