3 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

6 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

7 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Have the best school year ever, PLUS cover girls Ariana and Jennette!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 16! EXCLUSIVE! Think Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy are hilarious on screen? Wait...

i'm going to my friend's party but i don't know anyone else that's going! i'm really shy and i get nervous easily.. i'm already scared of going! what should i do?! .__.

Hey chica! The best advice I gave give ya is to fake it til you make it! It might be hard to do at first, but if you put on a smile and introduce yourself to a few people (or get her to introduce you to a couple who she knows will be friendly), pretty soon you'll start to feel comfortable.  Remember: your friend invited you because she wants you there, which means she likes you.  That means her other friends will, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by islandgirl23 on 8/22/2013 8:25:16 AM

got the issue and i lalalaloveee it !!! keep making issues like these in the future

by islandgirl23 on 8/9/2013 7:55:09 PM

I love this magazine because Ariana Grande is my favorite singer!

by twlightfreak44 on 8/9/2013 6:42:27 PM

I love this magazine! Ariana Grande is my favorite singer!

by twlightfreak44 on 8/9/2013 6:41:33 PM

i loved this issue! and i loved that ariana and jennette were on the cover together!

by THinds1999 on 8/6/2013 6:31:36 PM

Well it's the 30th where is this Sam & Cat thing?

by mxgirl00 on 7/30/2013 1:10:02 PM

Love the new issue of GL mag(;

by kra1697 on 7/28/2013 12:40:20 AM

hey! i know this is kinda to much but do you think you could make an article about shyness and how to over come it???? thankss!!

Hey girl,

Check out this GL article for help!

Caroline C.

by avb123 on 7/22/2013 5:09:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really want to be on tv but I'm going to a camp over the 30th and I can't use Internet. Is there anyway I can still enter?

Hey chica! The details for the contest go live on the 30, but that won't be the only day you can enter! Check in on the website when you get home from camp and the details will be up! xoxo

Kate G.

by CoolGal14 on 7/19/2013 12:25:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!! So I have a question about the contest, is this a role where you just walk across stage or do you get the say lines or a line. Because I take acting class and that's what I love to do act.

Hey girlie! I'm honestly not sure. Chances are it won't be a huge role, but I don't think you'll just be standing in the background. Either way, it would be a cool acting experience! xx

Hannah M