3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Have the best school year ever, PLUS cover girls Ariana and Jennette!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 16! EXCLUSIVE! Think Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy are hilarious on screen? Wait...

MOD MOD MOD MOD

It's my dream be on tv so I really want to Enter the sam And cat contest. I live in America but my family is going on vacation to Canada over the 30th. Can I still enter from there?

Hey itzsoflufflyimgonnadie!, yeah you should still be able to. Good luck girl!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by itzsofluffyimgonnadie! on 7/16/2013 8:23:11 PM

Do you get to say anything if you win the role for Sam&Cat.

by Cinnamonbunz on 7/16/2013 6:17:52 PM

MOD
I just heard about the passing of Talia Castellano, also known as Taliajoy18. I loved watching her videos and when I heard today that she had finally lost her battle to cancer I wanted to cry. But I also want to do something about it. I have looked at many cancer foundation type websites to try to find out what a 13 year old can do but I could not really find anything. If you think of or find anything I can put my sadness and frustration towards it would be amazing. I feel like I need to do something to make a difference, I just need a place to start. Thanks so much and everyone else reading this send love and angels to guide Talia.

Hey girl, good for you for wanting to work for a cause! Here's an article on everything you can do:

Melissa T. Melissa T.

by poetpower on 7/16/2013 5:03:35 PM

For the past few months I've been getting my magazine about a week earlier than the date said on this page. Do you have any idea why? Just wondering.

Hey girl! All the magazines come at different times,
although we try to ship them at the same time. When you receive the mag depends
on how close to GL that you live!

Melissa T.

by skigirl8 on 7/16/2013 4:24:37 PM

I subscribed to GL one or two weeks ago, When will I get my first magazine? Will it be this issue or the one after?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! The mag comes out every other month, so you’ll get
the next one coming up. Enjoy!

Melissa T.

by stargirl2 on 7/16/2013 2:55:37 PM

I need some advice on a guy. This boy who comes to my town in the summer and is friends with all the guys at my school recently started talking to me. We had been texting for a few weeks and I really liked him and he liked me. Now we've hung out a few times and he's really nervous and awkward in person. He's asked me to make out with him and I came up with a lame excuse but I still acted like I wanted to. Now he asks me to hang out every day and I just keep dragging him along. How do I gently tell him I don't like him? He thinks I do...

Hey girl! The best thing to do is to be straight-forward and
honest. Tell him that you don’t like him in the way which you thought you did,
and that you hope he will still be your friend. After that? There’s nothing
more you need to do- you don’t owe him anything, and don’t let him guilt you
into thinking you do. Good luck!

Melissa T.

by spacemadness on 7/16/2013 2:07:48 PM

So lately some of friends have given my signals that they really don't wanna be friends with me anymore. They'll ignore my texts, tell me they're are too busy, and then go posting pictures of them hanging out without me on social media websites. Its the summer before highschool and I feel like I'm going to be all alone when school starts up again. I've been friends with these girls for like ten years and its really upsetting thinking about us all splitting up. I'm really shy and not the best at making friends. Is there really anyway to save my friendship? or should i give up and try to move on?

Hey girl,

Luckily you'll have a fresh start this fall. When you're running into these girlies at school, it might be easier to rekindle the friendships. But a new school year (and school) is a great time to make new friends. There are bound to be countless numbers of girls looking to find where they fit in at a new high school, including girls who are new to the area or are transfering schools. Start the new year with confidence, and if your old friends are still trying to exclude you from their hang outs, then don't waste your time there- they're not worth it! (And they're totally being immature.) Go with your gut when it comes to friendship, because there are plenty of other future BFFs out there.

xoxo

Caroline C.

by AMOURx10 on 7/16/2013 12:02:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD! To enter the contest do we absolutely need the magazine or can we have it on a kindle? I so want to know how to enter! Thanks!

Hey!  Any edition should work great! good luck to you!

Helen S.

by aqua496 on 7/13/2013 4:32:11 PM

OMG!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE SAM & CAT CONTEST!!!!!! ALWAYS HAVE PERFERED THE SIDEKICKS IN SHOWS. IDK WHY LOL. LOVED ARI SINCE VICTORIOUS CAME ON!! LOVED JENNETTE SINCE ICARLY CAME ON!! I love/think Ariana is better though (sry Jennette :/). Ive loved Ari forever and really want to b a guest star!! Thx GL for doing this contest!!

Love,
kkswag11

by kkswag11 on 7/12/2013 1:14:47 PM

modmodmod! Thanks soooo much! He was really sweet about it! Love you guys!!

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/11/2013 11:18:27 PM