3 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

4 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

5 HOURS AGO Are you a loyal friend? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/jGdkLjNp6t

COMMENTS

Have the best school year ever, PLUS cover girls Ariana and Jennette!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 16! EXCLUSIVE! Think Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy are hilarious on screen? Wait...

MOD MOD MOD! I'm so confused please help! Okay, so lately my body has been acting weird. My chest flutters a lot and when I get up in the morning, my breathing is all wheezing. I got my period yesterday, too and it's heavier than normal. Also, I am tired all the time and have to pee a lot. I'm not sure what's up, but I'm training for Cross Country in the fall and I was wondering if this could all affect my running. Plus, I can't run my usual 3-4 miles with the team anymore, I've started to lag behind or walk, and I feel like I might upset my coach because I 'm usually one of the faster girls. Should I go see a doc?

Helen S.

by flower_power_99 on 7/11/2013 7:41:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I've asked the same question twice but no answer! The question was: My BF French kisses me.. a lot. And I don't really like it. I mean I like some tongue every once in a while but not every time. How do I ask him (sweetly, of course!) to not French kiss me all the time? Please help me!!!! xx. Smile

hey! You just have to come out and say, "hey can we try it this way instead?" and then lead by example of what you want. Don't worry, it's not mean to be honest with your boyfriend, you'd want him to be honest with you, right?

Helen S.

by nialler_4_ever on 7/11/2013 7:02:45 PM

MODMODMOD

So that means that on July 30th they will tell us what to do to enter? I got the magazine in the mail yesterday.

Hey girl,

That's right! The deets on how to enter will be posted on July 30th. Keep coming back for more info and hold on to the current issue so you have it when you enter.

xo

Caroline C.

by coolso3 on 7/9/2013 12:40:48 PM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:32:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD, Ok! Now Im definatley getting my mom to get me subscribed!!!!!! Yay!!!! Love you GirlsLife! <3

No prob, glad to hear it girlie!

Caroline C.

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/8/2013 3:28:01 PM

SAME!! @lucy143247

by rayray12 on 7/6/2013 5:41:59 PM

Calling all fashion/beauty girls! Need help perfecting your smokey eye? Need help picking out a perfect outfit for the first day of school? Want some awesome beauty/fashion DIYs? Check out Ultimate beauty guru where I'll answer all of your questions within 24 hours! I give advice on skin, hair, nails, makeup, fashion of course and style steals plus much more! Join the best fashion/beauty club right now!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/5/2013 3:42:58 PM

Calling all girls! Do you love beauty and fashion? Need someone to answer your fashion/beauty/shopping questions? I'm here! Join club Ultimate Beauty Guru!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/2/2013 4:13:00 PM

When do you think I will receive this issue? I can't wait after seeing this article!!

Hey girlie, you should have it by the end of the month!

Lauren T.

by LAGguitar on 7/1/2013 8:48:23 PM

omg im soooo excited for this issue of GL!!! I love love love Ariana Grande!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile<3

by lucy143247 on 7/1/2013 4:58:08 PM