9 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

13 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

14 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Have the best school year ever, PLUS cover girls Ariana and Jennette!

*~*Check out what’s HOT in this issue*~* On sale and in mailboxes July 16! EXCLUSIVE! Think Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy are hilarious on screen? Wait...

i'm going to my friend's party but i don't know anyone else that's going! i'm really shy and i get nervous easily.. i'm already scared of going! what should i do?! .__.

Hey chica! The best advice I gave give ya is to fake it til you make it! It might be hard to do at first, but if you put on a smile and introduce yourself to a few people (or get her to introduce you to a couple who she knows will be friendly), pretty soon you'll start to feel comfortable.  Remember: your friend invited you because she wants you there, which means she likes you.  That means her other friends will, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by islandgirl23 on 8/22/2013 8:25:16 AM

got the issue and i lalalaloveee it !!! keep making issues like these in the future

by islandgirl23 on 8/9/2013 7:55:09 PM

I love this magazine because Ariana Grande is my favorite singer!

by twlightfreak44 on 8/9/2013 6:42:27 PM

I love this magazine! Ariana Grande is my favorite singer!

by twlightfreak44 on 8/9/2013 6:41:33 PM

i loved this issue! and i loved that ariana and jennette were on the cover together!

by THinds1999 on 8/6/2013 6:31:36 PM

Well it's the 30th where is this Sam & Cat thing?

by mxgirl00 on 7/30/2013 1:10:02 PM

Love the new issue of GL mag(;

by kra1697 on 7/28/2013 12:40:20 AM

hey! i know this is kinda to much but do you think you could make an article about shyness and how to over come it???? thankss!!

Hey girl,

Check out this GL article for help!

Caroline C.

by avb123 on 7/22/2013 5:09:34 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really want to be on tv but I'm going to a camp over the 30th and I can't use Internet. Is there anyway I can still enter?

Hey chica! The details for the contest go live on the 30, but that won't be the only day you can enter! Check in on the website when you get home from camp and the details will be up! xoxo

Kate G.

by CoolGal14 on 7/19/2013 12:25:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!! So I have a question about the contest, is this a role where you just walk across stage or do you get the say lines or a line. Because I take acting class and that's what I love to do act.

Hey girlie! I'm honestly not sure. Chances are it won't be a huge role, but I don't think you'll just be standing in the background. Either way, it would be a cool acting experience! xx

Hannah M

by Cinnamonbunz on 7/17/2013 8:02:51 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

It's my dream be on tv so I really want to Enter the sam And cat contest. I live in America but my family is going on vacation to Canada over the 30th. Can I still enter from there?

Hey itzsoflufflyimgonnadie!, yeah you should still be able to. Good luck girl!! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by itzsofluffyimgonnadie! on 7/16/2013 8:23:11 PM

Do you get to say anything if you win the role for Sam&Cat.

by Cinnamonbunz on 7/16/2013 6:17:52 PM

MOD
I just heard about the passing of Talia Castellano, also known as Taliajoy18. I loved watching her videos and when I heard today that she had finally lost her battle to cancer I wanted to cry. But I also want to do something about it. I have looked at many cancer foundation type websites to try to find out what a 13 year old can do but I could not really find anything. If you think of or find anything I can put my sadness and frustration towards it would be amazing. I feel like I need to do something to make a difference, I just need a place to start. Thanks so much and everyone else reading this send love and angels to guide Talia.

Hey girl, good for you for wanting to work for a cause! Here's an article on everything you can do:

Melissa T. Melissa T.

by poetpower on 7/16/2013 5:03:35 PM

For the past few months I've been getting my magazine about a week earlier than the date said on this page. Do you have any idea why? Just wondering.

Hey girl! All the magazines come at different times,
although we try to ship them at the same time. When you receive the mag depends
on how close to GL that you live!

Melissa T.

by skigirl8 on 7/16/2013 4:24:37 PM

I subscribed to GL one or two weeks ago, When will I get my first magazine? Will it be this issue or the one after?
Thanks! Smile

Hey girl! The mag comes out every other month, so you’ll get
the next one coming up. Enjoy!

Melissa T.

by stargirl2 on 7/16/2013 2:55:37 PM

I need some advice on a guy. This boy who comes to my town in the summer and is friends with all the guys at my school recently started talking to me. We had been texting for a few weeks and I really liked him and he liked me. Now we've hung out a few times and he's really nervous and awkward in person. He's asked me to make out with him and I came up with a lame excuse but I still acted like I wanted to. Now he asks me to hang out every day and I just keep dragging him along. How do I gently tell him I don't like him? He thinks I do...

Hey girl! The best thing to do is to be straight-forward and
honest. Tell him that you don’t like him in the way which you thought you did,
and that you hope he will still be your friend. After that? There’s nothing
more you need to do- you don’t owe him anything, and don’t let him guilt you
into thinking you do. Good luck!

Melissa T.

by spacemadness on 7/16/2013 2:07:48 PM

So lately some of friends have given my signals that they really don't wanna be friends with me anymore. They'll ignore my texts, tell me they're are too busy, and then go posting pictures of them hanging out without me on social media websites. Its the summer before highschool and I feel like I'm going to be all alone when school starts up again. I've been friends with these girls for like ten years and its really upsetting thinking about us all splitting up. I'm really shy and not the best at making friends. Is there really anyway to save my friendship? or should i give up and try to move on?

Hey girl,

Luckily you'll have a fresh start this fall. When you're running into these girlies at school, it might be easier to rekindle the friendships. But a new school year (and school) is a great time to make new friends. There are bound to be countless numbers of girls looking to find where they fit in at a new high school, including girls who are new to the area or are transfering schools. Start the new year with confidence, and if your old friends are still trying to exclude you from their hang outs, then don't waste your time there- they're not worth it! (And they're totally being immature.) Go with your gut when it comes to friendship, because there are plenty of other future BFFs out there.

xoxo

Caroline C.

by AMOURx10 on 7/16/2013 12:02:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD! To enter the contest do we absolutely need the magazine or can we have it on a kindle? I so want to know how to enter! Thanks!

Hey!  Any edition should work great! good luck to you!

Helen S.

by aqua496 on 7/13/2013 4:32:11 PM

OMG!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE SAM & CAT CONTEST!!!!!! ALWAYS HAVE PERFERED THE SIDEKICKS IN SHOWS. IDK WHY LOL. LOVED ARI SINCE VICTORIOUS CAME ON!! LOVED JENNETTE SINCE ICARLY CAME ON!! I love/think Ariana is better though (sry Jennette :/). Ive loved Ari forever and really want to b a guest star!! Thx GL for doing this contest!!

Love,
kkswag11

by kkswag11 on 7/12/2013 1:14:47 PM

modmodmod! Thanks soooo much! He was really sweet about it! Love you guys!!

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/11/2013 11:18:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I'm so confused please help! Okay, so lately my body has been acting weird. My chest flutters a lot and when I get up in the morning, my breathing is all wheezing. I got my period yesterday, too and it's heavier than normal. Also, I am tired all the time and have to pee a lot. I'm not sure what's up, but I'm training for Cross Country in the fall and I was wondering if this could all affect my running. Plus, I can't run my usual 3-4 miles with the team anymore, I've started to lag behind or walk, and I feel like I might upset my coach because I 'm usually one of the faster girls. Should I go see a doc?

Helen S.

by flower_power_99 on 7/11/2013 7:41:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I've asked the same question twice but no answer! The question was: My BF French kisses me.. a lot. And I don't really like it. I mean I like some tongue every once in a while but not every time. How do I ask him (sweetly, of course!) to not French kiss me all the time? Please help me!!!! xx. Smile

hey! You just have to come out and say, "hey can we try it this way instead?" and then lead by example of what you want. Don't worry, it's not mean to be honest with your boyfriend, you'd want him to be honest with you, right?

Helen S.

by nialler_4_ever on 7/11/2013 7:02:45 PM

MODMODMOD

So that means that on July 30th they will tell us what to do to enter? I got the magazine in the mail yesterday.

Hey girl,

That's right! The deets on how to enter will be posted on July 30th. Keep coming back for more info and hold on to the current issue so you have it when you enter.

xo

Caroline C.

by coolso3 on 7/9/2013 12:40:48 PM

✮✮✮Oncers, you're invited!✮✮✮
This club is perfect for all Oncers. Here you can post
❤ Once Upon a Time Fanfiction
❤ Theories
❤ Favorite Characters
❤ Reactions to certian scenes
❤ Or you can literally just rant! Smile

Positions for Treasurer and Secretary are open! We are looking for a new custom position and if we have enough people joining this club, I was thinking about having an election for the custom position Smile
Soooooo, What do you think?
Join the club Once.upon.a.time TODAY Smile

by pandasrock292 on 7/8/2013 9:32:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD, Ok! Now Im definatley getting my mom to get me subscribed!!!!!! Yay!!!! Love you GirlsLife! <3

No prob, glad to hear it girlie!

Caroline C.

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/8/2013 3:28:01 PM

SAME!! @lucy143247

by rayray12 on 7/6/2013 5:41:59 PM

Calling all fashion/beauty girls! Need help perfecting your smokey eye? Need help picking out a perfect outfit for the first day of school? Want some awesome beauty/fashion DIYs? Check out Ultimate beauty guru where I'll answer all of your questions within 24 hours! I give advice on skin, hair, nails, makeup, fashion of course and style steals plus much more! Join the best fashion/beauty club right now!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/5/2013 3:42:58 PM

Calling all girls! Do you love beauty and fashion? Need someone to answer your fashion/beauty/shopping questions? I'm here! Join club Ultimate Beauty Guru!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/2/2013 4:13:00 PM

When do you think I will receive this issue? I can't wait after seeing this article!!

Hey girlie, you should have it by the end of the month!

Lauren T.

by LAGguitar on 7/1/2013 8:48:23 PM

omg im soooo excited for this issue of GL!!! I love love love Ariana Grande!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile<3

by lucy143247 on 7/1/2013 4:58:08 PM

ross lynch shirtless thank you so muuuuuuuccccchhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by mrm0203 on 6/29/2013 8:21:34 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? ARE YOU TIRED OF WAITING FOR ANSWERS? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2013 6:45:29 PM

:O This just might be the best issue yet!

by khaotickaitlin on 6/26/2013 10:48:09 AM