9 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

9 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

10 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Steal Bella Thorne's so-pretty style

Calling all Bellarinas! If you’re a major Bella T fan, you know how insane this chica’s style is. From her obsession with flirty ballet flats to her...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 6/26/2013 11:37:30 AM

***blobbing haha sorry

by Foodiejr99 on 6/25/2013 10:06:17 PM

by Emilicious on 6/25/2013 9:04:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So i have BGF and we've been friends for about 4 years. I started to like him and he might like me back. I'm pretty sure he's flirting with me... But how do you know if a guy ACTUALLY likes you? I feel as if i can be myself around this guy, which is unusual, because im really shy around guys, normally. Help!

Hey girl! Truth be told, there's no magical spell or definite way to tell if a guy likes ya. The best way? Ask him. Let him know how you feel first, and then see how he replies. Being able to be yourself around a guy is great thing- and hopefully that means that you can be open and honest with him, too. You've been friends for a while, so make sure that whatever happens, you both are comfortable with it. Good luck girlie!

Melissa T.

by smileygirl555 on 6/25/2013 2:06:05 PM

I am going ice skating with my crush and some friends and I want to look nice, but still casual and it has to be warm. I don't have much and I'm going to wear skinny jeans but I'm not sure about which top to wear. I was thinking my blue or my yellow one. Idk! And should I tie my hair up or not? And which jacket? Sz, I don't know much about fashion. Thanks so much!! Xoxo

Hey girl,

You could wear a long-sleeved top with a cute vest or a thin zip-up jacket. You'll be moving around, so it might be nice to have your hair tied up out of your face. And it's usually not as cold as you'd think in an ice rink, especially when you're skating around so much. Have fun!
Caroline C.

by PeculiarGurl on 6/25/2013 7:43:00 AM

Mod Mod Mod

So i have this guy friend, and we were best friends all through seventh grade (i just graduated 8th grade). A little while ago i told him i missed being his friend, and he told me that he missed being friends too. But now its awkward between the two of us and im not sure how to get out of this awkward phase, do you have any tips or advice?

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 6/25/2013 2:17:30 AM

Her styles adorable but pretty pricey I guess I might be able to find some stuff similar for a better price

by hinatagal on 6/24/2013 9:39:45 PM

mod?
so its been warm lately outside and i honestly want to go swim but sometimes the choice is out of my hands if you know what i mean. ( time of the month) and my mom doesn't let me wear tampons but my dad always bugs me why i don't go in the pool at certain times, when i really would, if i could but i don't want to explain why i can't. its embarrassing.

Hey girlie, talk to your mom about using tampons again. Maybe to go swimming this summer she'd make an exception.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 6/24/2013 5:53:48 PM

I had no idea bella had such girly style. I always thought she was more layed back! I love her outfits!

by Queenbee4ever on 6/24/2013 5:31:24 PM

Mod Mod mod
Thanks caroline c that helped so much.I told my mom and feel much better.You helped so much!This is not really a question but thank you a lot. Smile

by mizly on 6/24/2013 5:04:38 PM

Tired of your usual wardrobe? This school year, try focusing on asymmetrical shapes and bright colors. Sometimes, switching up an outfit can improve your overall attitude.

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.