1 HOURS AGO 3 lucky winners will snag a Nelle and Lizzy's Be Your Own Best Friend Necklace! @NelleAndLizzy http://t.co/A2bYg2pJjK

5 HOURS AGO Adorable ways to bring fall into your bedroom: #Obsessed #FallDecor http://t.co/afhR83Z0Cg

6 HOURS AGO Okay, so chocolate will never actually be a vegetable…but here’s how to make it a tad bit healthier: http://t.co/boHDICPcri

COMMENTS

Steal Bella Thorne's so-pretty style

Calling all Bellarinas! If you’re a major Bella T fan, you know how insane this chica’s style is. From her obsession with flirty ballet flats to her...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 6/26/2013 11:37:30 AM

***blobbing haha sorry

by Foodiejr99 on 6/25/2013 10:06:17 PM

by Emilicious on 6/25/2013 9:04:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So i have BGF and we've been friends for about 4 years. I started to like him and he might like me back. I'm pretty sure he's flirting with me... But how do you know if a guy ACTUALLY likes you? I feel as if i can be myself around this guy, which is unusual, because im really shy around guys, normally. Help!

Hey girl! Truth be told, there's no magical spell or definite way to tell if a guy likes ya. The best way? Ask him. Let him know how you feel first, and then see how he replies. Being able to be yourself around a guy is great thing- and hopefully that means that you can be open and honest with him, too. You've been friends for a while, so make sure that whatever happens, you both are comfortable with it. Good luck girlie!

Melissa T.

by smileygirl555 on 6/25/2013 2:06:05 PM

I am going ice skating with my crush and some friends and I want to look nice, but still casual and it has to be warm. I don't have much and I'm going to wear skinny jeans but I'm not sure about which top to wear. I was thinking my blue or my yellow one. Idk! And should I tie my hair up or not? And which jacket? Sz, I don't know much about fashion. Thanks so much!! Xoxo

Hey girl,

You could wear a long-sleeved top with a cute vest or a thin zip-up jacket. You'll be moving around, so it might be nice to have your hair tied up out of your face. And it's usually not as cold as you'd think in an ice rink, especially when you're skating around so much. Have fun!
Caroline C.

by PeculiarGurl on 6/25/2013 7:43:00 AM

Mod Mod Mod

So i have this guy friend, and we were best friends all through seventh grade (i just graduated 8th grade). A little while ago i told him i missed being his friend, and he told me that he missed being friends too. But now its awkward between the two of us and im not sure how to get out of this awkward phase, do you have any tips or advice?

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 6/25/2013 2:17:30 AM

Her styles adorable but pretty pricey I guess I might be able to find some stuff similar for a better price

by hinatagal on 6/24/2013 9:39:45 PM

mod?
so its been warm lately outside and i honestly want to go swim but sometimes the choice is out of my hands if you know what i mean. ( time of the month) and my mom doesn't let me wear tampons but my dad always bugs me why i don't go in the pool at certain times, when i really would, if i could but i don't want to explain why i can't. its embarrassing.

Hey girlie, talk to your mom about using tampons again. Maybe to go swimming this summer she'd make an exception.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 6/24/2013 5:53:48 PM

I had no idea bella had such girly style. I always thought she was more layed back! I love her outfits!

by Queenbee4ever on 6/24/2013 5:31:24 PM

Mod Mod mod
Thanks caroline c that helped so much.I told my mom and feel much better.You helped so much!This is not really a question but thank you a lot. Smile

by mizly on 6/24/2013 5:04:38 PM