11 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

14 HOURS AGO Are good things comin' your way? Check your #horoscope to see: http://t.co/X0oqJA2AV2

15 HOURS AGO Betcha didn't know flaxseed could do this: http://t.co/BVSiatO8sk

COMMENTS

Steal Bella Thorne's so-pretty style

Calling all Bellarinas! If you’re a major Bella T fan, you know how insane this chica’s style is. From her obsession with flirty ballet flats to her...

Mod mod mod
Thanks caroline c also I see my questions now I just had to log in and out.Also is it normal to not feel it come out when it does.Because when I woke up today and went to the rest room I saw blood in my underwear.And later today it came out more and I didn't feel it.

Hey girl,

Yea, that's totally normal to not realize its happening. Just make sure you're prepped with pads, and be sure to change the pad before you go to bed and right away when ya wake up. If you talk to your mom, she'll totally pick some up at the store for you.

xo

Caroline C.

by mizly on 6/24/2013 4:55:38 PM

Mod mod mod
I had commented a few times and only one was posted.The others did not show on here.Then after a few hours the first one got deleted and I don't think I said anything bad.What is happening? Frown

Hey girlie, I don't really know what happened. Different mods make slightly different judgement calls, and I don't know what your comments were. Remember that in addition to rude comments and bad language, you also can't post any personal information.

Lauren T.

by mizly on 6/24/2013 4:50:31 PM

I subscribed to receive GL Magazine in the mail about 2 months ago. I still haven't got my first magazine though. 😔 When will I get it! Thanks!

Hey girl,

E-mail subscriptions@girlslife.com and they'll fix it for ya!

Caroline C.

by kabluzie16 on 6/24/2013 4:48:41 PM

Mod mod mod
I got my period how do I tell my mom.Also is it normal for it to come out only a little at a time.

Hey girl,

That's normal. Don't stress! Just catch your mom while she's not around the rest of the fam and let her know. She'll be glad to help out. Here's a GL article that answers a similar question: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/04/16/I-need-longer-pads-How-do-I-tell-Mom.aspx?cp=all

xo

Caroline C.

by mizly on 6/24/2013 3:42:57 PM

Those clothes are cute I love the skirt!

by mizly on 6/24/2013 3:25:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod I want to go to a country concert this summer at Blossom Music Center. I know someone who has a birthday on the same day as one of the concerts! I really wanted to get tickets to that concert so I could be there to wish him a Happy Birthday and help him celebrate! But his tickets are for the lawn and now they are sold out! To move into the pavilion it is about $70! That is way too expensive for both me and my dad to go! What should I do? I really wanted to be there for him on his special day! Thanks!

Hey girl,

Check with other people who have tickets in case they bought an extra one. Sometimes last minute things come up and concert-goes have to sell tickets they bought months in advance. There's always radio contests and the such. Or you could plan a fun pre-concert party for your friend (or just hang out with him another time to celebrate) if ya can't make it. Sounds like you're a really thoughtful friend for trying to make this work!

xo