AN HOUR AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

13 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

17 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

COMMENTS

Steal Bella Thorne's so-pretty style

Calling all Bellarinas! If you’re a major Bella T fan, you know how insane this chica’s style is. From her obsession with flirty ballet flats to her...

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 6/26/2013 11:37:30 AM

***blobbing haha sorry

by Foodiejr99 on 6/25/2013 10:06:17 PM

by Emilicious on 6/25/2013 9:04:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
So i have BGF and we've been friends for about 4 years. I started to like him and he might like me back. I'm pretty sure he's flirting with me... But how do you know if a guy ACTUALLY likes you? I feel as if i can be myself around this guy, which is unusual, because im really shy around guys, normally. Help!

Hey girl! Truth be told, there's no magical spell or definite way to tell if a guy likes ya. The best way? Ask him. Let him know how you feel first, and then see how he replies. Being able to be yourself around a guy is great thing- and hopefully that means that you can be open and honest with him, too. You've been friends for a while, so make sure that whatever happens, you both are comfortable with it. Good luck girlie!

Melissa T.

by smileygirl555 on 6/25/2013 2:06:05 PM

I am going ice skating with my crush and some friends and I want to look nice, but still casual and it has to be warm. I don't have much and I'm going to wear skinny jeans but I'm not sure about which top to wear. I was thinking my blue or my yellow one. Idk! And should I tie my hair up or not? And which jacket? Sz, I don't know much about fashion. Thanks so much!! Xoxo

Hey girl,

You could wear a long-sleeved top with a cute vest or a thin zip-up jacket. You'll be moving around, so it might be nice to have your hair tied up out of your face. And it's usually not as cold as you'd think in an ice rink, especially when you're skating around so much. Have fun!
Caroline C.

by PeculiarGurl on 6/25/2013 7:43:00 AM

Mod Mod Mod

So i have this guy friend, and we were best friends all through seventh grade (i just graduated 8th grade). A little while ago i told him i missed being his friend, and he told me that he missed being friends too. But now its awkward between the two of us and im not sure how to get out of this awkward phase, do you have any tips or advice?

by <3BlueZebras<3 on 6/25/2013 2:17:30 AM

Her styles adorable but pretty pricey I guess I might be able to find some stuff similar for a better price

by hinatagal on 6/24/2013 9:39:45 PM

mod?
so its been warm lately outside and i honestly want to go swim but sometimes the choice is out of my hands if you know what i mean. ( time of the month) and my mom doesn't let me wear tampons but my dad always bugs me why i don't go in the pool at certain times, when i really would, if i could but i don't want to explain why i can't. its embarrassing.

Hey girlie, talk to your mom about using tampons again. Maybe to go swimming this summer she'd make an exception.

Lauren T.

by Icecreamluver on 6/24/2013 5:53:48 PM

I had no idea bella had such girly style. I always thought she was more layed back! I love her outfits!

by Queenbee4ever on 6/24/2013 5:31:24 PM

Mod Mod mod
Thanks caroline c that helped so much.I told my mom and feel much better.You helped so much!This is not really a question but thank you a lot. Smile

by mizly on 6/24/2013 5:04:38 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks caroline c also I see my questions now I just had to log in and out.Also is it normal to not feel it come out when it does.Because when I woke up today and went to the rest room I saw blood in my underwear.And later today it came out more and I didn't feel it.

Hey girl,

Yea, that's totally normal to not realize its happening. Just make sure you're prepped with pads, and be sure to change the pad before you go to bed and right away when ya wake up. If you talk to your mom, she'll totally pick some up at the store for you.

xo

Caroline C.

by mizly on 6/24/2013 4:55:38 PM

Mod mod mod
I had commented a few times and only one was posted.The others did not show on here.Then after a few hours the first one got deleted and I don't think I said anything bad.What is happening? Frown

Hey girlie, I don't really know what happened. Different mods make slightly different judgement calls, and I don't know what your comments were. Remember that in addition to rude comments and bad language, you also can't post any personal information.

Lauren T.

by mizly on 6/24/2013 4:50:31 PM

I subscribed to receive GL Magazine in the mail about 2 months ago. I still haven't got my first magazine though. 😔 When will I get it! Thanks!

Hey girl,

E-mail subscriptions@girlslife.com and they'll fix it for ya!

Caroline C.

by kabluzie16 on 6/24/2013 4:48:41 PM

Mod mod mod
I got my period how do I tell my mom.Also is it normal for it to come out only a little at a time.

Hey girl,

That's normal. Don't stress! Just catch your mom while she's not around the rest of the fam and let her know. She'll be glad to help out. Here's a GL article that answers a similar question: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2013/04/16/I-need-longer-pads-How-do-I-tell-Mom.aspx?cp=all

xo

Caroline C.

by mizly on 6/24/2013 3:42:57 PM

Those clothes are cute I love the skirt!

by mizly on 6/24/2013 3:25:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod I want to go to a country concert this summer at Blossom Music Center. I know someone who has a birthday on the same day as one of the concerts! I really wanted to get tickets to that concert so I could be there to wish him a Happy Birthday and help him celebrate! But his tickets are for the lawn and now they are sold out! To move into the pavilion it is about $70! That is way too expensive for both me and my dad to go! What should I do? I really wanted to be there for him on his special day! Thanks!

Hey girl,

Check with other people who have tickets in case they bought an extra one. Sometimes last minute things come up and concert-goes have to sell tickets they bought months in advance. There's always radio contests and the such. Or you could plan a fun pre-concert party for your friend (or just hang out with him another time to celebrate) if ya can't make it. Sounds like you're a really thoughtful friend for trying to make this work!

xo