Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

11 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

12 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Why do guys brag about other girls liking them?

Why do guys always talk about how many other girls like them? He’s my BF, why do I care if other girls like him?! Is he...

I can't dare tell 16 maye 15 but I can't seem to talk to guys, I blush and walk away and they give me a weird look, I really want to be able talk and flirt to cute guys but how??

by popgirl79 on 6/30/2013 11:04:27 AM

Hey! So there is this boy I like... But I'm not sure if its right. He is 19 but I'm only 16. He always looks straight into my era when he is talking to me, and when I'm with him he is always telling jokes looking at me when other people are around making sure that IM laughing too. I met him at church :p he Is not ashamed to be with me, just the other day at a carnival I was walking by myself and even in his group with all his older friends he called me over to hang out with them and bought me deep fried Oreo balls Smile. We hung out all night and I really like. I see him every Sunday at least but I don't know if I should talk to him. I like him but he is three years older then me and it really puts a damper on my confidence, let alone the disapproval I'm sure ID get from my parents..

by summerswish on 6/25/2013 11:47:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey Smile a while back I gave this guy I liked my number and he texts me sometimes but we would talk everyday in school also. Thing is school ended yesterday and I want to hang out with him but idk if I should ask him or wait for him to ask me. We have no mutual friends at all so I don't want to make it awkward and ask him to hang out with my friends. I'm pretty sure he likes me too, but the only thing he said to me was "have a good summer" so it was kind of disappointing. I could text him and ask to hang out but idk if I should or what I should say? Thanks!

Hey girl,

Go for it! Text him to hang out one-on-one. Let him know when you'll be at the pool or if you're dying to see a new movie that came out, and let him know that he's welcome to join in. Or invite him to bring his friends over to meet your friends so you can hang out in a group. Texting throughout the summer would probably be nice, but it'll be way more fun to actually hang out in person.

xo

Caroline C.

by mememe6 on 6/25/2013 10:33:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dont fit in with my friends and when i tried to branch out people were nice but kinda distant bcuz they didnt know me. I invited like 40 ppl to my bday party and when they left they kept saying to stay ij touch or sad that we dont see each other untill next year. Next year how would i talk in those circles?? Bcuz when im with my semi friends we just sit and they talk and when i talk they say its mean. How can i watch what i say and still keep up with what their convo???

Hey girl,

Your friends should be happy to hear what you have to say. Don't let these people shut you down! Keep doing what you're doing when it comes to branching out. It can be hard to find a supportive group of friends, but when things click, the social scene will be easier. Good luck!

Caroline C.

by YannaRox on 6/25/2013 10:18:05 AM

I dont fit in with my friends and when i tried to branch out people were nice but kinda distant bcuz they didnt know me. I invited like 40 ppl to my bday party and when they left they kept saying to stay ij touch or sad that we dont see each other untill next year. Next year how would i talk in those circles?? Bcuz when im with my semi friends we just sit and they talk and when i talk they say its mean. How can i watch what i say and still keep up with what their saying

by YannaRox on 6/25/2013 9:42:48 AM

Mod mod mod
I went to karate today, and my crush was watching me do my class for about a minute. He went into the office, and I saw him glance a little bit out the window at me. Once I got out of the class, I got water, and he was sitting in a chair, taking to someone. He turned, and glanced at me. I assumed it was our instructor he was talking to, so I was ready to ask her a question. Once I was ready to open up the door, it wasn't the instructor. It was a girl he was talking to. He was talking to her forever. He was even late for his class. I don't know what to do. Did he move on? It really seemed like he liked me. I thought he joined karate because of me, because he heard that I go to karate. We talk sometimes, and I admit, I have a tendency to come off sounding "too cool" to a guy I like, when that is so not me! I don't know what to do. I didn't even add him on fb because I'm afraid of being rejected. I was too many times by other guys. What should I do? Cry Thanks Gl (:

Hey girlie, there's a chance he might like this other girl. Talk to him more and try flirting. At least friend him on facebook. And if he ignores it then it's time to move on. That's a small thing you can do to see how he might feel about you.

Lauren T.

by isabellec on 6/24/2013 8:38:23 PM

Mod mOd moD
I want to have a more mature talk with my mom about guys and relationships, so Is there a way to talk to my mom where she wont think I am doing things that I am not even if some of my questions kind of relate to doing things with guys? She knows some of my friends arent virgins and have bfs, so she has an idea of what they are doing and she is right, dont you think that will make it tougher for me that she knows those things?

Hey girlie, it might make it harder for you talk to her. But just tell her ahead of time that you're not doing anything, you're not thinking about doing anything, you just have questions and you need someone to talk to. If you assure her that you're not doing anything, I'm sure she'll believe you.

Lauren T.

by fashionqn on 6/24/2013 5:57:52 PM

My friend told me this I guy I met had asked her for my phone number, but she wouldn't give it to him (she didn't have my permission) and apparently he said he's just going to ask me himself next time he sees me. I'm totally stoked, but I'm also crazy nervous! He's like two years older, and I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I worry our age diff can get in the way. I'm worried he won't want to date a girl who could hardly go on dates with him. I'm not even sure he knows how much younger I really am, because we didn't talk but we caught each other's eyes a gazillion times. I guess I'm just freaked, any advice on where to go from here?

Hey girl,

Don't worry about dating just yet- you'll have to talk to him and get to know him first. Be upfront and honest about your age, but you can still give it a chance. Good luck!

Caroline C.

by cookiemonster15 on 6/24/2013 2:49:53 PM

So I haven't seen my BFF in a while, and I guess while I was gone she made a ton of new friends. They do everything together and when I want to do something she says she's buisy with them and it's not her place to invite me. When school starts back up they'll be as close as ever and I'm left without any friends. I feel like she abandon me an I'll be gone all summer so I can't make any new friends... What do I do?

Hey girl,

You could invite her and her new friends to hang out as one big group so that you can meet everyone else. If the friendships don't seem to be clicking, don't worry. Plenty other girls at school definitely feel like they don't fit with their friends. Branch out when school starts and get to know other kids in your classes. Even if you aren't around this summer, communication is key. Be sure to stay in touch with your BFF- what's she up to, how's vacation, etc- as well as school friends that you might not always make the extra effort to talk to. There are plenty more friends to be made, and when school starts up you'll get to see your BFF more so that you two can make time to hang out one-on-one.

Good luck!

xo
Caroline C.

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 6/24/2013 1:21:36 PM

Mod mod mod
I want to play hard to get with my crush. I'm doing it, and it seems to work. The thing is, I don't see him too often. Should I add him on facebook, or would that destroy the whole point of playing hard to get? I don't want to look desperate, but I want to look interested. Help!!!!! Thanks!

Hey girl,

Playing hard to get can get confusing. It makes sense to add him on Facebook (you know they guy, after all). It's ok if you don't want to show how you feel just yet, but trying to act too cool doesn't come across very nice. Check out GL flirting tips here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

Caroline C.

by isabellec on 6/24/2013 1:19:08 PM

What do I do? I've been falling for the same guy for the past few years. I need to move on like I tell everyone I have, but I don't know how! We broke up on the day before Valentine's Day this year, and before that we'd been dating off and on. He's my BGF now, and I just can't stop falling for him. How do I get over him?

Hey girl,

You gotta come to terms with the breakup. You can do that by journaling about it, talking to your besties, and most importantly- talking to the guy. It's good to take a break from seeing each other all the time. If you went straight from the relationship to being friends again, you prob missed out on the transition time. Take it easy and hang out with some new people for a change- just let him know that you need to branch out.

xo