6 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

7 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

8 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

A wheel sweetheart

I was at an amusement park in line for the ferris wheel. When it was going to start, my crush sat in the same seat...

aww that must have been "enchanting"

by fozziebear on 6/27/2013 10:15:27 AM

SO adorable! And no, I don't find it strange at all! He was probably leaning in and smiling then kissed her. What's so random about that?

Jess D.

by Ralinia on 6/26/2013 12:29:55 PM

Anyone else find it weird that he just randomly kissed her? Sweet but a little strange.

by ROGER191998 on 6/25/2013 9:12:49 PM

Too cute

by Emilicious on 6/25/2013 9:11:54 PM

Aw, yet another girl who got my dream of riding the ferris wheel with the perfect guy. And how ironic that right as I'm reading this my crush is probably riding the ferris wheel at our town carnival with the girl he likes (not me).
Wow sorry...I guess I'm in a pretty bad mood.
I'm happy for you though, he sounds like such a great guy!!<3