1 HOURS AGO Hashtag DYING over @r5's new EP—click here to find out why: http://t.co/arnKBGj9ma

2 HOURS AGO 3 ways to keep peace between the boyfriend and the bestie: http://t.co/ZVy3KERHrl

3 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

COMMENTS

2 cruel 2 b 4gotten

I was really happy, because I finally got my crush of six months to sign my yearbook. He gave it back and said, "Look at...

Wow! What a jerk!

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 12:58:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod so, I have this guy friend who I and my friends thinks he havea crush on me, I also have a crush on him, but starting yesterday, he seemed to be distant, and he's hanging out wit the more 'popular' girls than me idk why he's like that. Last week and the other day, he's very close to me but this day, he seemed to be VERY distant. -.- Also, my friends make it obvious that I have a crush on him like, when he's around us, my friends would say, hey! you're so handsome,cute,hot and I'm just always sitting there glaring at them and when we played truth or dare, when I chose dare their dare for me is to hug him. -.- Do you think it's very obvious that I have a crush on himthat's why he seemed distant?

Hey girl! Try getting to know him a little better one-on-one and see. He might feel a little shy from all the attention your friends are giving him for you. Give it a go and see what happens! Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 6/29/2013 7:21:30 AM

That was me! Omg! I never thought they would actually post it!! That guy tried to apologie to me...but it obviously wasnt sincere...so he is not forgiven

by gosinging on 6/28/2013 8:45:42 PM

THATS CRUEL!! I would of had a hard time not screaming to give me 30 dollars for the yearbook. lol

by ssglgirl on 6/28/2013 8:36:34 PM

if he did tht 2 me he better hope tht someone holds me back from losing my temper

by bella0105 on 6/28/2013 5:51:46 PM

Omg. I got angry just reading that and it didnt even happen to me. I dont even know what I would do..

by kenbon on 6/28/2013 5:19:25 PM

that's so annoying a guy did something like that in my yearbook. but it didn't have anything to do with my yearbook picture he just drew something really gross -_-

by Casey_cookie on 6/28/2013 4:16:38 PM

MODMODMODMOD! so, I have this guy friend who I and my friends thinks he havea crush on me, I also have a crush on him, but starting yesterday, he seemed to be distant, and he's hanging out wit the more 'popular' girls than me idk why he's like that. Last week and the other day, he's very close to me but this day, he seemed to be VERY distant. -.- Also, my friends make it obvious that I have a crush on him like, when he's around us, my friends would say, hey! you're so handsome,cute,hot and I'm just always sitting there glaring at them and when we played truth or dare, when I chose dare their dare for me is to hug him. -.- Do you think it's very obvious that I have a crush on himthat's why he seemed distant?

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 6/28/2013 3:32:15 AM

Okay so i have this crush who really seems to like me back. He is always talking to me and is always trying to get close to me and we have hung out like once a week this whole summer which has been going on for about 2-3 weeks. All my friends say he likes me and he even said so himself he thinks sami just want attention. Like today at the pool he literarlly held me in the pool and he talked to me the whole time and we paired up for every single activity! Yet she keeps saying he says all these things to her like she has a nice butt, my bff thinks she is lying and so do i because i asked her to show me the convo but she says she had already deleted it. Am I his crush or is sami? Thanks for your help.

Hey girlie,

If he said that he likes you, I would believe him! Focus on how you feel when you're around him, and don't worry what anyone else says Smile

Meghan D.