1 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

2 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

3 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

2 cruel 2 b 4gotten

I was really happy, because I finally got my crush of six months to sign my yearbook. He gave it back and said, "Look at...

Mod Mod Mod! This school year, my crush was showing me a lot of signs that he liked me. At the end of the year it became clear to me that he liked me; he was nervous around me, quiet, etc. when we were alone. He also seemed jealous of another guy who he asked me about, but I said no way and I kept telling my crush that he's way better than the other guy & I told my crush he's my favorite. All of my friends agree saying that he liked me. I decided to text him 2 weeks ago and said, "hey what's up?", but he never replied. He's never had a girlfriend before and doesn't text girls that often. I don't know why he never texted back if he likes me. Should I text him again? Or does this mean he doesn't like me and I should move on? I don't think I am going to be able to see him until school starts again, so texting would be my only option for communication with him.

Hey! I wouldn't read too much into one unanswered text. You could also give him a call or email him or IM him right? I find with texts, usually the other person is just busy or their phone is off or the text didn't go through. I'm sure he's not ignoring you Smile

Helen S.

by Run4Life28 on 6/27/2013 8:21:22 PM

that is so mean i would be like i hate you now!

by Pascal13 on 6/27/2013 5:21:29 PM

I would make him buy you a new one! At my school there is a policy that if someone writes something or draws something in your yearbook that is mean or unwanted they HAVE to buy you a new one. Oh and he sounds like a jerk..sorry he ended up being a disappointment

by maggie183 on 6/27/2013 1:34:03 PM

I'd sharpie out his entire picture

by WinnieGirlie on 6/27/2013 12:23:02 PM

mod mod
My best friend has been really sad because she was dumped a few weeks ago they really weren't that serious but she says that she can't stop thinking about him. He was really confusing at the end of their relationship. She is going to an all girl school in September she may never see him ever again!! She knows this and can't get him out of her mind. I really want her to be happy this summer because that's not what shes supposed to think about. How can she get him out of her mind and how do I help her? thnx a mill.

Hey there girl! It's super sweet of you to be looking out for your BFF. You're already on the right track by being there when she needs you. But since she seems really down, take your support to the next level by helping her get her mind off of things. Take her out to some fun activities like bowling, swimming, or good old retail therapy. Remind her that there are plenty of great guys out there, and she'll have way better relationships in her future.  Stay positive and help her do the same. With a little time and your support, she'll feel better!

xo

Julie H.

by colie34720 on 6/27/2013 12:00:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My bf and i had our one week aversery yesterday. And he told me that he HATES txting and he prob wont untill he gets his new fone sometimes this summer. But he said that if its something important than he'd try to message. Which i understand bcuz he has a flipfone. But its been a a week and yesterday was our aniversery. My friends are saying i shuld get ovr him but hes the perfect nerd, smart, nice and fun unlike some nerds who are just booksmart. Should I give him space, hunt him down or end it? And if i give him space how long should i wait??

Hey girl! It seems like you and your new guy aren't really talking a lot, which is a pretty big problem. Having convos with your BF is an important part of being in a relationship, and he doesn't seem too interested in reaching out to you. You asked if you should give him space, but you've only been BF and GF for a week! He shouldn't need space already. Try messaging him and see if he responds. If he doesn't, or he keeps acting distant like this, it's totally time to move on. Your BF should want to spend time with you and keep in touch as much as possible. Still, you two have only been together for a super short time, so wait it out and see if things get better. If not, follow your friends advice and move on. Good luck! Smile

xo

Julie H.

by YannaRox on 6/27/2013 11:21:14 AM

This made me so mad when I read it! Glitterheart is right, you should tell his parents what he did!!!

by allison667 on 6/27/2013 10:58:16 AM

i would be so mad and don't let him sign it next year

by fozziebear on 6/27/2013 10:12:46 AM

Wow. If a guy did that to me... I don't know what I would do.

by AJScupcakegirl on 6/27/2013 9:00:50 AM

you should have talked to his parents and demanded your 30 bucks. Seriously, there is a lot you can buy with 30 bucks! But on the bright side, at least that yearbook will be a memorable one. So when you are showing your kids your old photo you can tell them how mean that guy was.

by Glitterheart16 on 6/27/2013 2:36:06 AM