AN HOUR AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

4 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

5 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

2 cruel 2 b 4gotten

I was really happy, because I finally got my crush of six months to sign my yearbook. He gave it back and said, "Look at...

Wow! What a jerk!

by NiallHluver_1 on 7/4/2013 12:58:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod so, I have this guy friend who I and my friends thinks he havea crush on me, I also have a crush on him, but starting yesterday, he seemed to be distant, and he's hanging out wit the more 'popular' girls than me idk why he's like that. Last week and the other day, he's very close to me but this day, he seemed to be VERY distant. -.- Also, my friends make it obvious that I have a crush on him like, when he's around us, my friends would say, hey! you're so handsome,cute,hot and I'm just always sitting there glaring at them and when we played truth or dare, when I chose dare their dare for me is to hug him. -.- Do you think it's very obvious that I have a crush on himthat's why he seemed distant?

Hey girl! Try getting to know him a little better one-on-one and see. He might feel a little shy from all the attention your friends are giving him for you. Give it a go and see what happens! Good luck!

xo

Taeler L.

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 6/29/2013 7:21:30 AM

That was me! Omg! I never thought they would actually post it!! That guy tried to apologie to me...but it obviously wasnt sincere...so he is not forgiven

by gosinging on 6/28/2013 8:45:42 PM

THATS CRUEL!! I would of had a hard time not screaming to give me 30 dollars for the yearbook. lol

by ssglgirl on 6/28/2013 8:36:34 PM

if he did tht 2 me he better hope tht someone holds me back from losing my temper

by bella0105 on 6/28/2013 5:51:46 PM

Omg. I got angry just reading that and it didnt even happen to me. I dont even know what I would do..

by kenbon on 6/28/2013 5:19:25 PM

that's so annoying a guy did something like that in my yearbook. but it didn't have anything to do with my yearbook picture he just drew something really gross -_-

by Casey_cookie on 6/28/2013 4:16:38 PM

MODMODMODMOD! so, I have this guy friend who I and my friends thinks he havea crush on me, I also have a crush on him, but starting yesterday, he seemed to be distant, and he's hanging out wit the more 'popular' girls than me idk why he's like that. Last week and the other day, he's very close to me but this day, he seemed to be VERY distant. -.- Also, my friends make it obvious that I have a crush on him like, when he's around us, my friends would say, hey! you're so handsome,cute,hot and I'm just always sitting there glaring at them and when we played truth or dare, when I chose dare their dare for me is to hug him. -.- Do you think it's very obvious that I have a crush on himthat's why he seemed distant?

by ilovetaylorswiftyahaveaproblem? on 6/28/2013 3:32:15 AM

Okay so i have this crush who really seems to like me back. He is always talking to me and is always trying to get close to me and we have hung out like once a week this whole summer which has been going on for about 2-3 weeks. All my friends say he likes me and he even said so himself he thinks sami just want attention. Like today at the pool he literarlly held me in the pool and he talked to me the whole time and we paired up for every single activity! Yet she keeps saying he says all these things to her like she has a nice butt, my bff thinks she is lying and so do i because i asked her to show me the convo but she says she had already deleted it. Am I his crush or is sami? Thanks for your help.

Hey girlie,

If he said that he likes you, I would believe him! Focus on how you feel when you're around him, and don't worry what anyone else says Smile

Meghan D.

by hottie1250 on 6/27/2013 11:29:49 PM

He's a jerk

by taytayforevr on 6/27/2013 10:23:01 PM

Mod Mod Mod! This school year, my crush was showing me a lot of signs that he liked me. At the end of the year it became clear to me that he liked me; he was nervous around me, quiet, etc. when we were alone. He also seemed jealous of another guy who he asked me about, but I said no way and I kept telling my crush that he's way better than the other guy & I told my crush he's my favorite. All of my friends agree saying that he liked me. I decided to text him 2 weeks ago and said, "hey what's up?", but he never replied. He's never had a girlfriend before and doesn't text girls that often. I don't know why he never texted back if he likes me. Should I text him again? Or does this mean he doesn't like me and I should move on? I don't think I am going to be able to see him until school starts again, so texting would be my only option for communication with him.

Hey! I wouldn't read too much into one unanswered text. You could also give him a call or email him or IM him right? I find with texts, usually the other person is just busy or their phone is off or the text didn't go through. I'm sure he's not ignoring you Smile

Helen S.

by Run4Life28 on 6/27/2013 8:21:22 PM

that is so mean i would be like i hate you now!

by Pascal13 on 6/27/2013 5:21:29 PM

I would make him buy you a new one! At my school there is a policy that if someone writes something or draws something in your yearbook that is mean or unwanted they HAVE to buy you a new one. Oh and he sounds like a jerk..sorry he ended up being a disappointment

by maggie183 on 6/27/2013 1:34:03 PM

I'd sharpie out his entire picture

by WinnieGirlie on 6/27/2013 12:23:02 PM

mod mod
My best friend has been really sad because she was dumped a few weeks ago they really weren't that serious but she says that she can't stop thinking about him. He was really confusing at the end of their relationship. She is going to an all girl school in September she may never see him ever again!! She knows this and can't get him out of her mind. I really want her to be happy this summer because that's not what shes supposed to think about. How can she get him out of her mind and how do I help her? thnx a mill.

Hey there girl! It's super sweet of you to be looking out for your BFF. You're already on the right track by being there when she needs you. But since she seems really down, take your support to the next level by helping her get her mind off of things. Take her out to some fun activities like bowling, swimming, or good old retail therapy. Remind her that there are plenty of great guys out there, and she'll have way better relationships in her future.  Stay positive and help her do the same. With a little time and your support, she'll feel better!

xo

Julie H.

by colie34720 on 6/27/2013 12:00:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My bf and i had our one week aversery yesterday. And he told me that he HATES txting and he prob wont untill he gets his new fone sometimes this summer. But he said that if its something important than he'd try to message. Which i understand bcuz he has a flipfone. But its been a a week and yesterday was our aniversery. My friends are saying i shuld get ovr him but hes the perfect nerd, smart, nice and fun unlike some nerds who are just booksmart. Should I give him space, hunt him down or end it? And if i give him space how long should i wait??

Hey girl! It seems like you and your new guy aren't really talking a lot, which is a pretty big problem. Having convos with your BF is an important part of being in a relationship, and he doesn't seem too interested in reaching out to you. You asked if you should give him space, but you've only been BF and GF for a week! He shouldn't need space already. Try messaging him and see if he responds. If he doesn't, or he keeps acting distant like this, it's totally time to move on. Your BF should want to spend time with you and keep in touch as much as possible. Still, you two have only been together for a super short time, so wait it out and see if things get better. If not, follow your friends advice and move on. Good luck! Smile

xo

Julie H.

by YannaRox on 6/27/2013 11:21:14 AM

This made me so mad when I read it! Glitterheart is right, you should tell his parents what he did!!!

by allison667 on 6/27/2013 10:58:16 AM

i would be so mad and don't let him sign it next year

by fozziebear on 6/27/2013 10:12:46 AM

Wow. If a guy did that to me... I don't know what I would do.

by AJScupcakegirl on 6/27/2013 9:00:50 AM

you should have talked to his parents and demanded your 30 bucks. Seriously, there is a lot you can buy with 30 bucks! But on the bright side, at least that yearbook will be a memorable one. So when you are showing your kids your old photo you can tell them how mean that guy was.

by Glitterheart16 on 6/27/2013 2:36:06 AM