9 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

12 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

13 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Happy Birthday, Ariana and Jennette!

Say hello to our newest cover girls, Ariana Grande and Jennette McCurdy! If you didn’t already know, this week is a big one for these Sam & Cat...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!

None of my comments are ever showing up, I posted a comment on a girls page for a question she asked but it isn't showing up! Please help!

Hey girl,

We get a lot of comments and the moderators do their best to approve and post each one. Double check to see if its up!

xo

Caroline C.

by IzzyBelly on 7/1/2013 12:22:06 PM

Happy Birthday girls! I LOVE Sam and Cat it is amazing and both of you are amazing actresses and such role models to!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Happy Birthday Ariana and Jennette!

by laineydorv on 6/28/2013 9:35:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD So, this is kinda a long story. I have two best friends, Ariana and Grace. Ariana just left for vacation, so I asked Grace if she wanted to hang out today. She just said "no" and why i asked her why, she said she didn't feel like it. Later, I was texting Ariana. Apparently Grace forgot that she was on vacation and asked her to hang out, right after saying she didn't want to see me. I want to say something about it to Grace, but I can't tell her that I know without telling her Ariana told me. What should i do?

Hey GL girl! Talking it over with Grace is a great idea. Ask her kindly and politely why she didn't want to hang out with you. Grace may have had 1,000 reasons for wanting to hang out with Ariana and she may still want to be your friend. Be open to her responses and listen to everything she says. If you don't like what she says, try hanging out with different people or kindly tell her how you feel. Sometimes friends fight or have misunderstandings, but really great friends eventually forgive each other. If you forgive Grace and she acts kindly towards you afterwards, you'll know she's a great pal.

-L

ElizabethGwenn

by kara02 on 6/26/2013 3:43:19 PM

I love Ariana. Shes so pretty and sweet!

by Chloe<3 on 6/26/2013 2:10:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So on the last day of school I texted my crush that I'd love to keep in touch with him this summer. He texted me back saying it sounded cool. Since then I have tried to text him twice and he didn't text me back. What should I do next?

Hey GL girl! Sometimes during summer, people can be really busy (jobs, vacation, etc) and it may be that your crush hasn't had the time to get in touch with you. My advice is to wait for another week and if he still doesn't respond, try to call or write to him. However, don't go crazy and try to call him a bunch! No one likes to get a bunch of calls, and if your crush truly wants to keep in touch with you, he'll make the time to try and call.

-L

ElizabethGwenn

by -strawberry13 on 6/26/2013 1:47:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod My brother graduated from high school. He will be going off to college next year. I love my brother very much and I am attached to him. I also know a lot of the people who were Seniors this year. I can't bear the thought of them leaving and not being at school anymore! How can I deal with my brother and the other people that I know that won't be around anymore? This is something very hard for me! Thanks!

Hey girlie! I know how you feel! Make sure to call and text a lot, and even use snail mail! It seems stupid, but keeping a letter correspondence can be a fun way to keep in touch. Or, schedule a Monday Night Phone Call at a certain time, say, 8:00, so you can be sure to keep in touch. It'll be weird not having him around at first, but trust me, you'll adjust. xx

Hannah M