1 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu

COMMENTS

My BF is pressuring me to be physical

My boyfriend is pressuring me to have sex, but I don’t want to. Help. Dear Pressured by BF, Tell him you don’t like being pressured and that...

Hey! I just got back from overnight camp were i saw the cutest cutie ever! Be flirted and i flirted back but he found out i liked him and apparently he had a girlfriend. And i probably will never see him again. I just don't know how to get over him! And it doesn't that my friends finally think the guy i like is some what good looking( i showed them the pic of him i got from the camp website i keep on my phone). How do you get over a really cute guy? Thanks! :/

Hey Ash-blue, one word:time. Give yourself time to get over him. It's better to just let your crush on him run its course versus forcing yourself to stop thinking about him. The more we force ourselves to do something, the more resistant we are to it. No worries, eventually you'll be over him and on to another cutie. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by Ash-blue on 7/8/2013 12:59:14 AM

Hey! So i just got home from overnight camp were there was a really cute cutie. He flirted and i flirted back but then he found out i liked him and he had a girlfriend and there is a close chance to none i will EVER see him again. Still i think he found me sone what cure from all that staring he did. And it does not help this is like the first time ever my friends think the guy i like is actually good looking. I showed them pictures on my phone of him from the camp website. How do i get over him? He just finally seemed like one cutie with out a girlfriend. But i guess they are all the same. Thank you! :/

by Ash-blue on 7/8/2013 12:03:51 AM

Dont do anything you dont want to do! Since we often date older guys they are ready for things that we may just be getting interested in but not ready to do. Tell him not to disrespect you. My friends sister said she was last virgin in her class and she was being pressured by her bf and even her friends to have sex. She didnt do anything until she got on birthcontrol, and think of this, guys pressure us and we could end up with a baby. Condoms are great but I think you need to be on the pill if you have a bf and you are planning on doing things because those feelings come up a lot and you want to be ready. And nothing is wrong with waiting even if so many of our friends are giving in and having sex.

by fashionqn on 7/7/2013 11:06:39 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page andd get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 2:58:18 AM

I've had 3 bf's like this I would leave him because he could become abusive like one of mine did

by Dizzy Little Dreamer on 7/5/2013 1:21:45 AM

When I saw the the title, I thought "pressuring me to be physical" meant he wanted you to play sports or something, and I was like, that's not bad. Then I read it, and thought "this is much worse..."

by sweetie99 on 7/3/2013 1:27:35 PM

Mod mod mod
So my crush and I were looking for partners at karate yesterday. There was no one left for us except each other. He tapped me on the shoulder, and said "I guess we're partners then?". I nodded my head. The thing is, he's never touched me before. I mean, sometimes, while we're walking or running, his arm rubs against my arm on accident, but that's it. We haven't talked for months either because I told him that I liked him, and his bff liked me at the same time. We never talk anymore, but now, he's not making things awkward. He stays in the same room with me now. Last week, when I got kicked in the face, his other friend was talking to me about it. My crush nudged his shoulder. What does all this mean? I would like to keep him as a friend, but things he does always confuse me. Thanks GL!

Hey GL girl! Your crush is probably just as confused as you are about your relationship- but there's no way to know if he truly likes you or why he's doing what he's doing unless you ask. Ask him kindly if he likes you and would like to be your friend, and hopefully, he'll say yes! A quick chat will hopefully clear up all the awkward-ness as well!

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by isabellec on 7/3/2013 1:26:31 PM

easy answer: break up with him. nice guys don't pressure you to have sex.

by Icecreamluver on 7/3/2013 12:26:24 PM

No matter how much you like a guy, you should never let them pressure you into doing something you aren't comfortable doing. Talk to him about the situation and if he truly cares about you, he will respect your decisions. If not it's time to break it off and see someone that will actually respect you. Hope this helped Smile
~kickservetwirl96

by kickservetwirl96 on 7/3/2013 11:00:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay, so I like this guy a lot and he's kinda rude to me. My friend said he called me annoying, creepy, and immature. But at our dance comp. (yes, he is a dancer) he came up to me and said he saw a group with my same costume and said "Wouldn't it be weird if they had the same song as you." and I am like "Umm sure". (Trying to play hard to get and still kind of mad about the previous stuff) and he was like "Haha yeah" and I said "Umm bye now." and walked off. But why would he come up to me and talk to me about something so random if he 'hates' me??
Please help me. Thank you boo

Hey girl! He sounds like a jerk. Think about why you like him. Make a list of his redeeming qualities, and a list of the things he does that are mean and inconsiderate. It sounds, from what you said, like the cons will outweigh the pros, and you're best off finding a new crush who isn't so mean! Hope this helps. xx

Hannah M