AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

Perfect summer hang-out spots for you and your besties

Tired of chilling out on the floor of your bedroom or bookin' it to the basement? Here are a few of our favorite hang-out locations...

I love lounging in our small 2 foot blow up pool. We put it right outside our little beach cottage. It is so much fun Smile

by maddie232323 on 7/1/2013 2:29:48 PM

We usually just hang out at one of our houses, or occasionally the park near our houses. My bestie also lives right next to the big river that is by our houses, so we will go sit on the rocks by the river.another a faves on her hamockSmile

by violagirl115 on 6/28/2013 8:29:07 PM

I need help, my birthday is in a few weeks and im out of ideas!! Every year my friends and I do something fun for my birthday but im stumped. last year we went bowling and that was fun but I want to do something different. ive been looking around for ideas online, but every site says the same thing, sleepovers, movie marathon, makeovers at a salon, see a movie, pool/beach, laser tag/paintball. I mean those are fun but that's something we can do together anytime, and I need something inexpensive or free but still fun and special at the same time.... I'm stumped. PLEASE HELP!!! THANKS!!

Hey! What about karaoke at your house? complete with snacks drinks and cake! Singing with friends can be so much fun, do you think that would be something your group would be into?

Helen S.

by anna1464 on 6/27/2013 6:43:30 PM

Roller skating, the pool, the beach, baseball games, water parks, amusement parks, each others houses, neighborhood parks, the mall, movies, the town center/downtown, ....were all over the placeSmile

by alexia_directioner<3 on 6/25/2013 11:31:16 PM

The pool all day every day

by awtechnofish on 6/25/2013 9:05:04 PM

Me and my BFF's?At my house or theirs.Also, we ABSOLUTELY love to swim so we always swim at these ponds near my house.(Bonus Points for seeing HOT guys!!!)
xoxo 4evr

by pinterest on 6/25/2013 7:32:07 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!