7 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

9 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

10 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Stuck in a love triangle? Here's how to deal

My best friend and I like the same guy. I think he might want to go out with me, but I don’t want to hurt my best...

I know what it is like cuz im in a love DIAMOND! And the guy is on again off again with the 2 other girls. Even worst, we're all besties. I keep the peace but they allways start a war when he gets back with one of them. Ugg!

by Mavertishboydrama on 7/19/2013 5:13:11 PM

I really like this guy but I'm not sure if he likes me back. he asked me to dance bachata with him at my party and the whole time we were dancing, I was looking down but he kept looking straight at me and when we were walking, he put his arm around my waist. but, he's a natural flirt and always talks and flirts with my best friend(who has a boyfriend) at get togethers. I just don't know what to do..

If he's flirty all the time with everyone, I wouldn't think too much of it. Wait for a guy who's interested in you, not you and your taken best friend. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by hopefan on 7/17/2013 12:20:22 PM

I want to ask Carol Weston something. how would I do that?
and are all questions that are sent to her on this website or in a mag?
THX!

Hey auslly123, I think she answers questions from online. You can post a question beneath a post of one of her answered questions or visit her website: http://www.carolweston.com or facebook page to ask a question. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by auslly123 on 7/16/2013 7:58:30 PM

Love triangles are the worst because someone ends up getting upset and hurt, even if it isnt you, when your friend feels bad and hurts so do you. All for what, a guy! Some guys may be worth it but most arent. And if the guy is a player and wants multiple girls that is even worse because guys like that are our there.

by fashionqn on 7/15/2013 2:26:14 PM

MOD I have these two AMAZING guy friends. Let's call them Al and Bill. So over time I began to like Al a little more than just a friend and Bill was dating one of my BFFs. Bill knew I liked Al, and was pretty cool with it. 3 months ago, my BFF dumped Bill. Bill and I hung out with other friends at the fireworks. It started as a small group, but then Al arrived with HIS friends. 2 of my friends left the group to be with their families, & Bill soon followed.Later, he told me why he ditched us, but it didn't seem right. He had told 3 different reasons to 3 different people! 2 days later, he let it slip, saying "I got jealous and ditched a group of friends just because of another guy who is my friend" then after some inquiry said "look I understand how things stand between you 2. I completely respect that." We both think Al likes me,& now Bill probably does too. I'm so close with both of them & don't want to hurt either of them. How do I deal with this? Please help me! Thanks

Hey! You just have to keep being ther friend and if they say they like you just honestly tell them that you don't want a relationship to stand in the way of your friendship with either of them. If they're good guys, they will understand that. You just have to be honest. Good luck, girl!

Helen S.

by penguin1312 on 7/13/2013 3:45:03 PM

I have the same problem going on. I'm worried that it might ruin our relationship. This helps. Thanks

by chew101 on 7/10/2013 8:18:58 PM

MOD I really need help! My BGF has a crush on me and I have known for awhile and he knows I know. But he thinks that I like him that way but that I don't want a relationship. The truth is I don't like him that way at all. He is really depressed and today he told me he was going to kill himself but after talking to me for a little bit he said that the only reason that he felt he should live is for me. I love him as my friend and I don't want to go out with him but I am afraid if I tell him the truth he might commit suicide. I am really scared for him. What should I do???? -lizzierox

Hey GL girl! Whoa. Take a step back and breathe. What you're going through is normal- that is, the fact that a boy likes you and you don't particularly like him. But threatening suicide because you won't date him? That's not O.K. or healthy behavior, and he's putting you in a difficult place because of it. I'm sure you feel really nervous because of this, so go to your parents straight away. Ask them for advice and then go to your school counselor and tell him or her. It's good to get seperate opinions about problems.

If your BGF continues to exhibit this behavior, talk to him and tell him you're uncomforatable. Tell him you love him as your friend but don't want to be in a relationship with him- and if he acts like he was previously acting, tell him it isn't fair. If he really, really likes you, he'd realize that what he's doing isn't fair to you. If you still need some help after this, these hotlines may help:

National Suicide Prevention Hotline:

1-800-273-TALK (8255)

The Nineline, Anonymous counseling hotline:

Nineline.org

1-800-999-9999

Good luck, GL girl. Stay strong!

ElizabethGwenn

by lizzierox on 7/10/2013 3:29:40 PM

Hey Y'all!!! Please check out my club THE place to be. There's a lot of clubs on here that aren't active, and I want this one to be. I can tell that if you are reading this you are a dedicated GL fan. I have positions open, and need lots of members!!!!!

*****this post is coming from a girl whose going through a divorce, and has 000 friends texting her*****

by bookworm2000 on 7/10/2013 3:07:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! So a guy that I kinda like admitted he liked me 2 weeks ago. Then he said he was just kidding-He thinks Im pretty and funny but his best friend likes me too so he couldnt like me- Then 2 days ago he said he liked me again and promised we could have a thing. Yesterday he said he was once again just kidding. I hate falling for it and being pushed around! Should i dump this dude or give him more chances? Help! Thanks!

Hey GL girl! It sounds like the guy does truly like you- but he also knows his friend likes you, so he's trying to be nice and give his best friend a chance with you. When you choose a BF, make sure he's the guy YOU like- regardless of his friends and if they do or don't like you. Go to him and tell him that if he likes you and you and you like him, you should give your relationship a chance. Try doing something together (like seeing movie or going to the beach with your buds), and if he tells you after this that he was kidding about your relationship, you'll know you should move on and try to find a different guy.

Good luck, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by jigglyjello456 on 7/10/2013 1:40:11 PM

My friend liked the same guy as me (I liked him first) and she ended up going out with him but she said she wouldn't if I didn't want her to

by puella94 on 7/10/2013 12:40:35 PM