10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

He didn't text back--what gives?

I can’t stop thinking about this guy. I met him at a friend’s house, and after we hung out, he told me that he had fun and...

Mod Ok so i met this guy t summer camp and i have this huge crush on him after camp we kept in touch he said i was the "Funnest girl he knew" and that we should defo keep in touch all his friends say he likes me but i dont know does he like me im so confused

Hey girlie,

I can’t tell whether
he likes you without knowing your relationship, but it sounds like you
definitely made a connection! Do you live close enough to hang out as friends
outside of school? Maybe you could get together, either one on one or with some
other friends, and see how he acts around you to get a better sense of whether
or not he likes you!

Meghan D.

by GirlGoneGeek on 8/1/2013 9:56:50 PM

ok, so theres this guy and we both like each other. We have been friends for a while and we have some of the same interests and we are both really smart. The only problem is that he is shy and not really romantic. What should i do??

Hey girlie, maybe he just doesn't seem romantic because he is shy. Just keep talking to him and flirt with him. Or if you want to make a really bold move, just ask him to lunch or a movie or something. There's nothing wrong with making the first move!

Lauren T.

by i love home alone on 7/28/2013 7:07:32 PM

I hate when guys do that, they give you the feeling like they are going to keep in touch and then never do. Sometimes I have noticed they just forget and it isnt because they dont want to.

But at least he didnt text back like the guy we are hearing about all over tv, whos name rhymes with cleaner. Guys are weird, but we dont have much of a choice, we still have to live with them.

by fashionqn on 7/27/2013 4:44:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really like this guy. The problem is that he's a bit of a player. He's really nice and I met him at church a yr and a half ago. A year ago he asked my best friend out but she said no cuz she wasnt allowed to date. I was sick then and gave her permission to tell him I like him. He didnt care. Ok so last month, he asked my other friend out and she asked me permission before she said yes cuz she knew I really like him. I told her it was ok cuz I wanted her to be happy. They eventually broke up, but somewhere in their convo I came up, and he said he knows that I still like him. I text him sometimes and he's fun to text and be around at church. What should I do? Should I keep trying to text him and be friends? I've tried to get over him before.
Thanks!

Hey girl! I think it would be okay to still be friends, but I wouldn't focus too much on him. If he likes you, he will let you know. Have fun with him when you're a church and then turn your attention to other potential boys!

xo

Taeler L.

by emilyskate12 on 7/27/2013 9:33:03 AM

MODMODMOD

Okay, so I have been texting my crush for a while now. I am always the first to text, but he responds really fast and keeps the conversation going most of the time. The thing is, sometimes, he just doesn't reply, like right in the middle of a conversation. What should I do? Should I wait til the next day to text him again? I don't think he'll text me first because he's really shy and quiet and kind of awkward, but we are really good friends at school.

Thanks,

Hey girlie,

Maybe something comes
up in the middle of your conversation that needs immediate attention, or maybe
he’s uncomfortable with texting for too long. If you’re good friends in person,
you could ask him whether or not he likes texting—if it’s not a form of
communication he enjoys, maybe you could talk on the phone or email instead
when you’re not together. That way the conversation will be more mutual and
natural!

Meghan D.

by Macaw4eva on 7/26/2013 12:46:31 AM

Hey girls! Any issues that need solving? Got a crush that's confusing you? Need BTS shopping ideas? Get the answers at "Guide To A Fabulous YOU"! We have amazing officers that will try to answer your question usually within 24 hours so you get answers ASAP! Check it out! Thanks chicas!

by coolkitten24 on 7/25/2013 3:53:17 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Hey so I have dance camp next week and I am super excited... Like ahhhh I can't wait. But the guy I used to like will be there and I don't know what to do now because when I liked him he was mean and since I have stopped liking him he has been trying to be friends and nice and all buddy buddy, but I don't like him what can I do to weasel myself out of talking to him if he approaches me... Oh and also why would he start talking to me all of the sudden??

Hey GL girl! It seems like he may want to be your friend again, or he feels bad because he used to be mean. Try hanging out or talking with him, and if it turns out you don't like him, don't hang out with him as much!

ElizabethGwenn

by #1partier on 7/24/2013 5:05:17 PM

What are some good places to go BTS shopping at?? Like Abercrombie, Hollister, Charlotte Russe, ect.
Thank youSmile Have a great day!

Hey GL girl! Macy's or Nordstrom has great back to school clothes, and at H&M you can get super-cute clothes for great deals! Hope this helps!

ElizabethGwenn

by #1partier on 7/24/2013 5:01:28 PM

MOD One of my best guy friends used to like me and I don't know if he still does. But every time I ask him if he wants to hang out he either doesn't answer or just says can't and that is the end of the conversation. At first I thought that he just didn't want to be my friend but after I hadn't talked to him for 3 days he texted my friend in a panic asking if she had heard from me and if I was mad at him. My friends think that he still likes me and that he is to embarrassed to hang out with me but I don't think that makes sense. Why is he avoiding me? Does he just not want to be my friend? We have hung out outside of school before so its not like we are only school friends. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks -Lizzierox

Hey GL girl! If he doesn't answer via text, try calling him and asking him to hang out. He may be busy and not able to hang out. Also, try arranging a group date or get-together and invite him. Maybe he'll be more comfortable hanging out with you if he's part of a group! Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by lizzierox on 7/24/2013 3:25:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD So I get discharge everyday, but my period is not regular. once my period becomes regular will my discharge go away or not come as often, or will I still get it everday? Thankx

Hey GL girl! Like your period, discharge is totally normal when you're growing up. Everyone's body is different, and if you get it every day and have an irregular period, it may be family-related or unique to your body. Talk to your parents or doctor if it concerns you.

Hope this helps, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn