AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 score @Kohls Jennifer Lopez studded ankle booties:

14 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

15 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

I'm adopted--and I want to meet my birth parents

I was adopted when I was just a baby and I am still curious about my real birth parents. Any time I ask my mom...

MOD MOD MOD I need major help. My grandma has to watch me and my sister for the summer. She forbids me to see my best friend since I was four. She asked me if she can come over this weekend and I said no. She wants to know why. I don't want to lie but if I tell her she would be sad.
Please help!!! ~Katie

Hey GL girl! Tell your friend that you're having family over and you can't have any friends over. And ask your grandmother why you can't see your best friend. If your friend is totally trustworthy and nice, tell your grandmother. Maybe  your grandmother will eventually let you and your friend hang out.

Good luck, GL girl!

by katie91501 on 7/10/2013 4:07:40 PM

hi everyone i made a club that is named happy people! i can really help! i would love you to join it

by annelie on 6/30/2013 11:49:18 AM

I am adopted, though you can't really tell. I look just like my adoptive mom! Smile

by kelsiejoe on 6/29/2013 6:40:14 PM

Wow. That must be tough. But I don't think that cutting would be the right answer. Like what Chloe<3 says, people should handle their sadness and frustrations better than cutting themselves. I wish people would just stop cutting!

by BigSashaM on 6/29/2013 1:57:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD i need help like now!!i have a guy cousin who is a year older than me.he always sexually abusing me and toucing me-even though im related to him and warned him a thousand times!im afraid to tell mom or any other family member thinking they wont help me.And through out summer im going to suffer.what should i do????i dont feel safe around him!please help me ASAP

Hey GL girl! Sound like you need some help. First thing's first: If you are this uncomfortable, tell your family ASAP. Your mom or family members can help you through this. If it's getting super serious, they'll understand and help you along the way. However, if you're super nervous about asking them for help, here's the anonymous counseling hotline:

Good luck, GL girl.

by Hot mess on 6/28/2013 2:57:47 PM

Its so sad when I here that people cut themselves because they are upset..Cant they do something else when they're upset? When I'm upset I like to either walk or ride my bike for a really long time until I'm not upset anymore. I wish people wouldn't hurt themselves that way. Frown

by Chloe<3 on 6/28/2013 1:05:52 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!