30 MINUTES AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

AN HOUR AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

2 HOURS AGO PAUSE— am I the only one freaking out about the new #Cinderella trailer?! Squeee: http://t.co/F0x94XxZbE

COMMENTS

Nail polish for the nail-art challenged

Nail art is a huge trend right now. Unfortunately, some ladies (like me!), are simply unable to master the delicate skill of fingernail painting. Whether you find it...

When buying a concealer, what kind do you buy? I know there's different kinds: for your skin tone, yellow for undereye circles and even purple for dull skin but does the one for your skin tone work for under eye circles too? Does Maybelline dream lumi concealer work for everything and is it waterproof

Hey azuki, I actually don't wear concealer, so I'm the worst person to ask lol. I would head to a makeup counter at the mall and ask them what they suggest. If something is waterproof it will be written on the package it comes in. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by azuki on 7/23/2013 7:58:29 PM

Ugh the little sparkles in the one polish, the ones that look like rhinestones or sequins, their impossible to remove. It takes me an hour to get like 5 of them off Frown

by fairykyta on 6/29/2013 1:03:44 PM

I love OPI liquid sand! I used purple liquid sand for my prom nails! it doesn't chip and is really cool when it dries!! Smile

by mollyra on 6/28/2013 4:45:11 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod!!!!!
So I kinda have an issue a guy friend has always been super nice to me but the problem is now I can't tell if he's being extra nice or actually flirty???? Example: we're we texting and I go gtg bye and he goes good nite cutie?????????? I have no idea I mean I don't like him like that but how do I know is he was just being nice or what??? If he likes me I want him to know gently that I don't like him but how do I know cause I rlly don't want to be leading him on. Please please please help!!!

Hey girlie,

He might be flirty, but it's hard to tell whether or not he likes you just from a text! If he hasn't said anything to signify he likes you, you don't have to say anything to him now, and try not to be flirty around him so he isn't confused. If he does say he likes you, just tell him that you like spending time with him as friends but don't want anything more than that for now.

Meghan D.

by Icecreamluver on 6/27/2013 11:47:01 PM

So, I am REALLY sensitive, I will get teary if someone says something mean. My mom can get pretty mean, but I don't know if she means it. One time I asked for one of my favorite dinners and my mom said, "You always eat the junk food.". To me it felt like she was saying I was fat. I got upset. Later I was making something, My mom saw it and said, "Well the glue is just going to pop off." That made me feel stupid. Then, my mom told me I forgot to do my chores and how I should not sleep in. I started to cry. It was like she did not even care if I was crying! Then she kept going on and on and on about the subject. This is usually only when she is in a bad mood though. How can I tell her how I feel and that I would like her to try and stop? I feel like she does not know I'm sensitive, even though my dad does.
Thank you for taking your time to read this.

hey! This is all about improving communication between you and your mom. If she's hurting your feelings, you have to let her know so that she can understand when her actions make you feel bad. It will help her reflect on the kinds of things she says to you, and improve your relationship. You can do it!

Helen S.

by Genovi on 6/27/2013 6:50:06 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? ARE YOU TIRED OF WAITING FOR ANSWERS? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2013 6:43:34 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hand
3. Kiss the heart
4. Put the heart over your real heart
Your crush will ask you out tomorrow but only if you post this to your favorite article.

by caimccle on 6/27/2013 5:31:22 PM

Haha you had me at "nail-art challenged" Smile

by allison667 on 6/27/2013 11:00:00 AM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!!! Come join the amazing club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" We talk about anything and everything! Come join the fun today! Smile

by Ralinia on 6/27/2013 10:36:05 AM

Mod Mod Mod My brother is having a graduation party on the 6th. I have a few people that I would like to invite. I don't think my brother would mind. But I can't ever bring myself to ask. I feel a little bit weird because it is his party. I would need to ask him soon and tell the people about the party. It would be a pretty short notice! How can I calmly ask without it being weird or awkward! Thanks!

Hey girl! There's absolutely nothing wrong with asking your bro if you can bring a few besties to his party- so ask away. Say, "Hey, do you mind if I bring a few friends to your graduation party?" Just make sure you accept his answer the first time, even if it's a no. Hope this helps!

xo