Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

6 HOURS AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

7 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

COMMENTS

So your sib's getting more attention than you? Try this

While having a sibling is usually great – there’s always someone to hang with, and you’ll never get bored – having a sibling can really...

MOD MOD MOD MOD

So sometimes i feel like my mom and I are not that close and we usaully get into arguemts. I have three younger siblings and i have to be patient. How do I get my mom's attention without seeming selfish??? Some of my ideas were going out alone with her. Do you have any better ideas??? thanks in advance

hey! That's a good idea, but another good idea would just be to tell her how you feel honestly. Just tell her what you told me, and she'll know how you're feeling so you guys can move on from there. good luck!

Helen S.

by GoldenCupcake13 on 8/31/2013 4:31:02 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Well my sis she is 24 years old and she keeps on promising she will do fun things with me but she ends up not. like when i did really good in an important test she said she will arrange a surprise for me but it never happened. i know she is like an adult now and she has a life but sometimes i feel a bit annoyed about it as she is always out with her friends or in her room. what should i do?

Hey smileyfacesSmileXD, maybe let her know how you feel. Explain to her how her broken promises make you feel. She may not realize that she's hurting your feelings. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by smileyfaces:)XD on 8/20/2013 7:33:03 PM

Mod,Mod, Mod. I'm not sure if my answer is in this article so I'll post it anyway. I have a little brother. Although he has this thing with hitting me and smacking my butt which makes me feel very uncomfortable. I tell my parents but they don't lash out any punishments, nothing more than saying "Stop" which works for about a minute. But if I do anything bad to him they're on me like fire on ice. I know since I'm older I should handle things more maturely and that since I'm older I'm supposed to be the example. And I'm working on that--although with my brother maturely doesn't really work,I wold like advice on how to handle our fights maturely too--but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't have any repurcussions. What should I do? I can't take this much longer!

Hey girlie, it's important that you don't wait until your brother does these things to lash out. He's not going to be able to listen to you. Try sitting him down and having a one-on-one conversation about it. Tell him in a serious tone that these fights with him bother you and that you would like him to stop. Just talk it out. You can try doing the same with your parents. One-on-one conversations ensure that you have the person's full attention. Hopefully this helps. xx

Jess D.

by Kem101 on 7/5/2013 8:25:59 AM

Do you like movies and want to give your opinion on that movie you saw in the theater or on DVD? Well then this club is for you! We take older movies, newer movies, romance movies, and Sci-fi movies, so come join the movie reviewers club today! We, give the first review

by tumblingstar5503 on 7/1/2013 1:02:08 PM

ok I have a new club pic and it's supposed to move I mean the dog is supposed to blink and sorta look down
but it's just a plain pic I mean it's not a big deal I just wanted to know if it has to do with my iPhone or not I haven't checked the pic on my laptop yet

Hey girlie,

I'm not sure if club pics support gifs, they are usually just a static picture!

Meghan D.

by redvelvetluv on 6/27/2013 9:21:00 PM

Mod Mod Mod

Hi! I'm thinking about asking my boyfriend of 3 weeks to go see a movie with me. It would be our first real date. If he can go, then that's good, but once we get there, my Dad's going to want to talk to him for a minute as he always does when I go out with someone for the first time. It's not that bad, he just wants to get to know his name and age and stuff, then he leaves us alone and goes and does his own thing. That's what my Dad told me that he'd do. I'm a bit nervous about that, but not utterly mortified, I know my Dad's just looking out for me Smile but what if my boyfriend feels awkward about talking with my Dad? Thanks for your help Smile

hey! Yeah I understand you must feel slightly awkward, but I think the best thing to do in this situation is to be up front with your boyfriend about it. Let him know your dad wants to talk with him but that it's not a big deal. That way he won't get blindsided and you guys can joke about it later. Have fun on your date! Smile

Helen S.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/27/2013 8:39:03 PM

NEED GOOD ADVICE FAST? ARE YOU TIRED OF WAITING FOR ANSWERS? Go here: http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=10905

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2013 6:41:39 PM

My sister is a senior and going to be the mellophone section leader in marching band. the 2 mellophones, my friends, were talking to her yesterday and totally ignored me until I pointed it out... and one of them still ignored me as she walked away

by puella94 on 6/27/2013 1:57:49 PM

CALLING ALL HOMESCHOOLED GIRLS!!!!!! Come join the amazing club, "Homeschooled Girls Rule!" We talk about everything and anything! Come join the fun today! Smile

by Ralinia on 6/27/2013 10:30:54 AM

My sister who still lives with us is 21 and getting married soon. So LITERALLY everything is about her now. We cannot go out to a store or anything without someone saying, "oh! This would be perfect for the wedding!" I'm getting sick and tired of it. I'm the maid of honor, so it's my job to help with all of this. It's gotten to the point where I legitimately do not want to be with my family. There's nothing I can even say. My sister used to be my best friend, up until a few months ago when she got engaged. Now we're drifting, and it's mainly because I don't want to be around her whiny, brideZilla self anymore. Thank God I have my boyfriend who will calm me down and make everything about me (: Julie H.

by EgirlH.97 on 6/27/2013 9:03:36 AM