1 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

2 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

2 HOURS AGO Tired of your mom nagging you for relaxing in your free time? http://t.co/UoPmqT3cfV

COMMENTS

Stars and Stripes: 7 patriotic celeb styles we adore

Celebrities are often the first to test out a new trend. One style theme that never gets old? An all-American red, white and blue look. These stars...

SELENA!!! she looks ah-maaziing in her dress!!

by emma567 on 7/25/2013 4:48:48 PM

Come on, Justin! You're also Canadian! Show some Canadian pride!

by triplethreat335 on 6/28/2013 12:44:12 PM

I'm really nervous about the Fourth of July. I'm in my town's marching band and I'm in a parade on that day but I have to wear a green and white(town colors) uniform and this is my first ever doing something like this. Two things: any advise on how to dress red, white and blue and still wear my uniform and how to not get really, really anxious. Thanks!

Hey girlie, just keep reminiding yourself that you can do it! There's nothing to be anxious about. Be confident in your ablities and trust that you'll perform the way you're suppose to. The more anxious you get, the more likely you'll mess up. So do everything with confidence!  Also try wearing red, white and blue socks, jewlery, or head gear. Some small accessory will do the trick. Good Luck! xx

jess d.

by annala99 on 6/28/2013 12:22:28 PM

OMG i mean look at katy perry look at how brave she is! she was the one to write a song about fireworks! el oh el thats the best i would tots wear it! if my crush wasn't around anyway...

by laine2200 on 6/28/2013 10:12:53 AM

mmmm One Direction <333 I love their outfits from the up all night tour

by tswiftluver13 on 6/27/2013 11:34:18 PM

Um, no offense GL but I saw Ashley Tisdale's EXACT sweater on Forever 21. Right down to the stretched look of it to the distressed details. Maybe Wildfox has a sweater like that but I doubt it.

by Art Crazy52 on 6/27/2013 10:30:58 PM

I don't mean to be a hater, but Taylor's skirt isn't blue, Ashley Tisdale looks like she's not wearing pants (or maybe she isn't), and jumpsuits are about the worst thing ANYONE could wear. Selena's dress was my absolute favorite~ I would love to wear it

by puella94 on 6/27/2013 9:19:08 PM

Hey Girlies if your a fan of the TV series Grimm please join or check out my Grimm 4 ever club in the club we talk about the characters the creatures and the show itself we also have fun polls! so if you like Grimm please join
Smile:-D

by redvelvetluv on 6/27/2013 8:39:27 PM

I love Katy Perry's but I don't think Zendaya's is patriotic at all.

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2013 6:32:43 PM