8 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

11 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

12 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

20 crazy world records to break with your summer sisters

Not only will you keep boredom at bay this summer as you try and break a world record, but you and your girls could also become...

Mod mod

So I'm having a friend over for a teen beach movie premiere sleepover! I think that it'll be super fun but I don't know what kind of decorations and activities to fit the theme? Any advice? THANKS!! Smile

Hey girlie,

That sounds like a
super fun time with your friend! If it’s only one person, you probably don’t
need to get too crazy with the decorations, but maybe you could have some
beach-themed snacks or décor, like putting out seashells as table decorations or
having smoothies in beach-style glasses. You could also do activities to fit
with the movie, like playing a movie trivia game (even if it’s not specific to
what you’re watching) or dressing up like your favorite character. Have a great
time!

Meghan D.

by webbi99 on 7/4/2013 9:44:07 PM

This sounds sooooo fun!!!!! I'm def doing this with my bestie!!!

by Nialler_4_ever on 7/2/2013 6:03:23 PM

I can def do the 5 balloons one

by ssglgirl on 6/30/2013 10:39:14 PM

I have gotten 732 on wii fit hula hooping.

by galegirl on 6/29/2013 7:42:58 PM

Also, my mom beat the Wii Fit recored with 467 hoops! She dose better than me!:-(

by Mavertishboydrama on 6/29/2013 5:20:12 PM

I held the world record for Bejewiled Blitz in February 2010!I was only 9

by Mavertishboydrama on 6/29/2013 5:18:31 PM

Me too!!! I know I have more hula hoops than that or at least close!!! I am sooo trying that one today

by poetpower on 6/29/2013 12:43:07 PM

ok just saying idk how thats the world record for hulahooping on wii fit because i swear i got farther than that.

by itsjustgz on 6/29/2013 10:03:01 AM

Hula hoop challenge; here I come!!

by chocolateworld12 on 6/29/2013 6:37:01 AM