1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

Summer love advice from our fave flicks

Who doesn’t love a summer-themed romcom? Whether it’s filmed on the beach or centered around a June wedding, we can’t get enough of these love...

Aww! That's so cute!

Losing sleep over some troublesome concerns? Join my club, Problem Place for non-judgemental responses and help. We're here to support you through thick and thin.

You've just been invited to a pool party! You're hyped up, but aren't sure what bikini to wear, or what this season's "it" flip flop is. That's what The Chichi Circle is here for! We're always here to help you express your personal style while still rocking it with confidence! We'll also slip you some great Chichi Cheats!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 7/1/2013 10:38:33 AM

Mod Mod Mod When I try to do the Are you Jennette's biggest fan quiz it won't give me my results. I clicked give me my results over and over again. It just reloads the page with my answers. I have even tried two different browsers. Help me! Thanks!

Hey 15hayhay, mhmm it's doing the same thing for me. I think it may be this specific quiz. I would try taking the quiz again tomorrow and see if it's any better. If not, I'll let someone know. Thanx for bringing that to my attention and sorry about that. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 7/1/2013 12:53:38 AM

by Emilicious on 7/1/2013 12:50:56 AM

I should really take The Last Songs advice... When my past boyfriends messed up or did something that made me really mad I would completely ignore them and just act all mad at them and don't talk to them. I really have to learn to give second chances.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/30/2013 10:29:47 PM

My favorite romance movies are "pride and prejudice" and " north and south"

by Vmilan98 on 6/30/2013 2:13:29 PM

mmm joseph Gordon-levitt <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/30/2013 12:41:02 AM

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!