3 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

6 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

7 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Summer love advice from our fave flicks

Who doesn’t love a summer-themed romcom? Whether it’s filmed on the beach or centered around a June wedding, we can’t get enough of these love...

Aww! That's so cute!

Losing sleep over some troublesome concerns? Join my club, Problem Place for non-judgemental responses and help. We're here to support you through thick and thin.

You've just been invited to a pool party! You're hyped up, but aren't sure what bikini to wear, or what this season's "it" flip flop is. That's what The Chichi Circle is here for! We're always here to help you express your personal style while still rocking it with confidence! We'll also slip you some great Chichi Cheats!

by Shadow.Fall691 on 7/1/2013 10:38:33 AM

Mod Mod Mod When I try to do the Are you Jennette's biggest fan quiz it won't give me my results. I clicked give me my results over and over again. It just reloads the page with my answers. I have even tried two different browsers. Help me! Thanks!

Hey 15hayhay, mhmm it's doing the same thing for me. I think it may be this specific quiz. I would try taking the quiz again tomorrow and see if it's any better. If not, I'll let someone know. Thanx for bringing that to my attention and sorry about that. Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by 15hayhay on 7/1/2013 12:53:38 AM

by Emilicious on 7/1/2013 12:50:56 AM

I should really take The Last Songs advice... When my past boyfriends messed up or did something that made me really mad I would completely ignore them and just act all mad at them and don't talk to them. I really have to learn to give second chances.

by YouCanCallMeCat on 6/30/2013 10:29:47 PM

My favorite romance movies are "pride and prejudice" and " north and south"

by Vmilan98 on 6/30/2013 2:13:29 PM