9 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

12 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

13 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week

The weather was so HOT everywhere this week and we’re glad the celeb gossip was just as smoking. From music to tattoo-getting celebs to our...

I hope Zayn and Perrie break up just because it'd be funny when he has to get rid of that tattoo. (But seriously, that's a little creepy. I wouldn't want my face on some dude, boyfriend or not.)

Also, feel sorry for Demi. Losing a parent is tough as nuts.

by animesecret on 7/2/2013 6:49:19 PM

Zayn not Zayne

by kelcirae123 on 6/30/2013 11:24:54 AM

OMG! Zayn was in maryland thats so close 2 me i live in Virginia witch is only 3 hrs away!!!!
AHHHHHG!!!
I wish i could have saw 1D Frown

by Olivia_is_luv on 6/29/2013 10:06:07 PM

i feel bad for selena but zayn REALLY of her WOW

by crystall1235 on 6/29/2013 2:49:34 PM

Poor Demi. First, rehab and now this. That is hard. I hope her mom and her will stay close.

by dancer995 on 6/29/2013 7:54:55 AM

Zayn not Zayne! sorry, im a big 1D fan, i just had to point it out. more importantly, pray for Demi everyone Frown she needs all the love she can get

by tswiftluver13 on 6/29/2013 1:36:00 AM

It's Zayn, not Zayne. Just thought I'd point that out. I feel bad for Demi. Losing a parent isn't easy, whether estranged or not. My prayers go out to her. I saw the pics of Selena with her new baby sis. They are all adorbs but the one where Sel is holding her and laughing is my favorite. So sweet!

Need advice? Go to my page and ask me any question at all. I'll answer it as soon as I can and as best as I can. If I can't answer it, then I'll try to find someone who can. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 6/28/2013 1:07:10 PM

I think Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty powerful celeb. Omg Graham Rogers is amazing! It was REALLY sad how he "left the show" in Revolution. Also, pray for Demi <3

by myfatsquirrel on 6/28/2013 11:25:58 AM