1 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Style up in 20 pretty polish picks: http://t.co/aQDYUFFHYZ

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 girlies send good vibes with #KarmaGift's Coral Tattoo Scarf: http://t.co/AC4ASI4X9W

3 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

COMMENTS

What he really thinks about your makeup

Fumbling around with that new beauty trend doesn’t flatter quite as we’d hope sometimes. Not sure your new orange glow will go over well? Scared...

I really don't like the nail polish one. I rarely wear nail polish because it is a pain. I get stellar grades and work really hard, so how am I lazy? Plus it's not for them. It's for ME. If he tried putting it on he would take that back.

by liveonice on 8/23/2013 2:17:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

For school I am finally allowed to wear eyeliner and mascara. I was wondering if eyeliner (just at the bottom of the eye) and a bit mascara is too much? I think it looks better but i dont want to over do it. I dont wear foundation, concelear, blush or eyeshadow. So i just want to make sure im not over doing it. PLEase respond i have a begining school thing soon and i need an answer asap. thx for reading and the help.

xoxo

Hey chica! Just lining your lower lash line (under your eye) can look a bit intense.  Start with mascara- if ya need a little bit more definition, try a tiny bit of eyeliner from the middle of your top eyelid out to the outer corner of your eye.  xoxo

Kate G.

by cam3934 on 8/14/2013 3:18:38 PM

I was kind of disappointed about the nail polish comment. it takes a long time to paint my nails and wearing it too much damages me nails. I like healthy nails better than painted ones.

by LoveMe_DontHate77 on 7/30/2013 8:44:57 PM

I paint my nails - a lot - so it's good to know (at least some) guys like it. Smile As for the blush thing - I think it really makes more of a difference than they think. I mean, a girl without blush may look way different than with it, the guys just don't notice 'cause it's always there.

by Cute2013xx on 7/19/2013 3:55:19 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:21:04 AM

I agree with everything except the nail polish. It actually takes me a LONG time to do my nails if I want to add designs or anything. I like articles like these.

by myfatsquirrel on 7/3/2013 3:30:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD the only makeup i wear is coverup because of my acne scars, and even then they're hard to cover up. i can't wear a lot because it'll clog my pores and make my acne worse. i'm ok with not wearing a lot, but i was wondering if you think that guys notice things like acne scars, veins, etc. a lot. i feel self conscience when i go out because of this. do guys really notice or care about little things like that?(not only acne scars, but things like pale skin, uncut nails, those are things i'm self conscience about) thanks!!

Hey girl. I think this depends on the guy (some people are super observant of hair, or eyes, or skin, whatever), but for the most part, I wouldn't sweat it. Any guy worth being with won't be deterred by a little acne. xx

Hannah M

by karategirl78 on 7/3/2013 1:09:36 PM

I agree with all the makeup stiff but not the nail polish. I like the look of no polish, I think it looks cleaner

by awtechnofish on 6/29/2013 5:36:43 PM

I like wearing makeup even though I don't really need it but I always keep it simple and fresh
also I hardly ever paint my nails that doesn't mean I'm lazy I just don't
oh and if a guy said to me take your lipstick off it's gross I would like umm no
that's rude and really insulting the stuff guys say sometimes I mean of course I'm not gonna kiss a guy with red lipstick on but still I would never go out with a guy that tells me what to wear and what not to wear

by redvelvetluv on 6/29/2013 3:33:15 PM

Wow i totally DISAGREE that NOT wearing nail polish means us girls are lazy....thats just CRAZY. Sometimes we just don't have TIME to do it!!! Just because some of us DONT wear nail polish doesn't mean we don't take care of our selves... Plus wearing nail polish too much is bad for your nails!!! Other than that, nice article.

by Kathapple17 on 6/29/2013 12:13:36 PM