AN HOUR AGO Time to move past the "just friends" stage: http://t.co/0IhIeSUgpy pic.twitter.com/LRbwS0WsaZ

1 HOURS AGO .@rydelR5 will be signing copies of #RydelRYL @ S. Hurstbourne Pkwy #barnesandnoble in Louisville tmrw @ 11a! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

2 HOURS AGO #RydelRYL UPDATE: You tweeted, we listened: @rydelR5 will have a signing 8/7 @ #BarnesAndNoble @ 8136 West Bowles Avenue in Littleton, CO!

COMMENTS

What he really thinks about your makeup

Fumbling around with that new beauty trend doesn’t flatter quite as we’d hope sometimes. Not sure your new orange glow will go over well? Scared...

I actually really liked this article, but I also have to disagree with the whole nail situation. I don't paint my nails because I'm not good at it, I hate the heavy feeling of it, it weakens and ruins my nails AND because it just gets gross since I'm busy and I horseback ride so they get all chipped and grimey. I am NOT too lazy to paint them, I just find it a waste of time.

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/29/2013 11:15:27 AM

I totally agree with @liluyum . Don't wear makeup based on what the internet says guys like! wear what you think makes you look (naturally) beautiful!

by nessie001 on 6/29/2013 1:43:42 AM

Um what? Girl's Life, I am NOT at all a fan of this article! As a girl wearing makeup is something I love to do. The cat eye look is too much? It's elegant and chic! Now I have a HUGE PROBLEM with the nails section! First of all, the 'wrong color' is totally relative! I love black nail polish which some guys don't think is 'girly' enough' but I couldn't care less! And here's a little bit of info: IF A GIRL DOESN'T PAINT HER NAILS, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PAINT THEM!! Wear makeup for yourself not because some guy over the internet doesn't think it looks good. Sorry GL not a good message here!

by lilyyum on 6/28/2013 9:07:18 PM

Just because girls don't wear nail polish doesn't mean they are lazy...

by chlobear on 6/28/2013 4:40:54 PM

Miranda Cosgrove is wearing wayy too much blush.

by Casey_cookie on 6/28/2013 4:13:09 PM

What the heck, Robbie H.! That's stupid! Some of use girls just don't like to wear nail polish, it's not because we are lazy. I, among many other girls, just find nail polish to be uncomfortable. Besides, if you play a sport or do something where you are busy running around, then your paint will chip within an hour.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/28/2013 2:48:23 PM

Robbie H. (nails) doesn't understand girls at all. Sometimes we don't have time to do our nails. Some of us don't like it. We could say " I think he's lazy since he doesn't put gel in his hair."

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/28/2013 2:29:15 PM

I totally agree with Chloe<3 We shouldn't dress up for boys. We should do it because WE want too.
Plus, I hardly ever wear nail polish, and I don't think I'm lazy at all.

by sweetie99 on 6/28/2013 2:22:12 PM

It doesn't matter what guys think of make-up. They don't understand anyway. However, if you think that you will be kissing a guy, don't be careful with lip products. You don't want it getting on his face. Obviously, cat eyes aren't natural, but the look still looks good. So if you want that look, go for it. Overall, use whatever works for you, but don't go overboard. Let that natural beauty shine.

Need advice? Go to my page and ask me any question at all. I'll answer it as soon as I can and as best as I can. If I can't answer it, then I'll try to find someone who can. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 6/28/2013 1:19:31 PM

I agree ImaCuteGeek72. I was thinking the same thing especially about the nail thing.

by Chloe<3 on 6/28/2013 1:09:49 PM