3 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

6 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

7 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

What he really thinks about your makeup

Fumbling around with that new beauty trend doesn’t flatter quite as we’d hope sometimes. Not sure your new orange glow will go over well? Scared...

I really don't like the nail polish one. I rarely wear nail polish because it is a pain. I get stellar grades and work really hard, so how am I lazy? Plus it's not for them. It's for ME. If he tried putting it on he would take that back.

by liveonice on 8/23/2013 2:17:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

For school I am finally allowed to wear eyeliner and mascara. I was wondering if eyeliner (just at the bottom of the eye) and a bit mascara is too much? I think it looks better but i dont want to over do it. I dont wear foundation, concelear, blush or eyeshadow. So i just want to make sure im not over doing it. PLEase respond i have a begining school thing soon and i need an answer asap. thx for reading and the help.

xoxo

Hey chica! Just lining your lower lash line (under your eye) can look a bit intense.  Start with mascara- if ya need a little bit more definition, try a tiny bit of eyeliner from the middle of your top eyelid out to the outer corner of your eye.  xoxo

Kate G.

by cam3934 on 8/14/2013 3:18:38 PM

I was kind of disappointed about the nail polish comment. it takes a long time to paint my nails and wearing it too much damages me nails. I like healthy nails better than painted ones.

by LoveMe_DontHate77 on 7/30/2013 8:44:57 PM

I paint my nails - a lot - so it's good to know (at least some) guys like it. Smile As for the blush thing - I think it really makes more of a difference than they think. I mean, a girl without blush may look way different than with it, the guys just don't notice 'cause it's always there.

by Cute2013xx on 7/19/2013 3:55:19 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:21:04 AM

I agree with everything except the nail polish. It actually takes me a LONG time to do my nails if I want to add designs or anything. I like articles like these.

by myfatsquirrel on 7/3/2013 3:30:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD the only makeup i wear is coverup because of my acne scars, and even then they're hard to cover up. i can't wear a lot because it'll clog my pores and make my acne worse. i'm ok with not wearing a lot, but i was wondering if you think that guys notice things like acne scars, veins, etc. a lot. i feel self conscience when i go out because of this. do guys really notice or care about little things like that?(not only acne scars, but things like pale skin, uncut nails, those are things i'm self conscience about) thanks!!

Hey girl. I think this depends on the guy (some people are super observant of hair, or eyes, or skin, whatever), but for the most part, I wouldn't sweat it. Any guy worth being with won't be deterred by a little acne. xx

Hannah M

by karategirl78 on 7/3/2013 1:09:36 PM

I agree with all the makeup stiff but not the nail polish. I like the look of no polish, I think it looks cleaner

by awtechnofish on 6/29/2013 5:36:43 PM

I like wearing makeup even though I don't really need it but I always keep it simple and fresh
also I hardly ever paint my nails that doesn't mean I'm lazy I just don't
oh and if a guy said to me take your lipstick off it's gross I would like umm no
that's rude and really insulting the stuff guys say sometimes I mean of course I'm not gonna kiss a guy with red lipstick on but still I would never go out with a guy that tells me what to wear and what not to wear

by redvelvetluv on 6/29/2013 3:33:15 PM

Wow i totally DISAGREE that NOT wearing nail polish means us girls are lazy....thats just CRAZY. Sometimes we just don't have TIME to do it!!! Just because some of us DONT wear nail polish doesn't mean we don't take care of our selves... Plus wearing nail polish too much is bad for your nails!!! Other than that, nice article.

by Kathapple17 on 6/29/2013 12:13:36 PM

I actually really liked this article, but I also have to disagree with the whole nail situation. I don't paint my nails because I'm not good at it, I hate the heavy feeling of it, it weakens and ruins my nails AND because it just gets gross since I'm busy and I horseback ride so they get all chipped and grimey. I am NOT too lazy to paint them, I just find it a waste of time.

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/29/2013 11:15:27 AM

I totally agree with @liluyum . Don't wear makeup based on what the internet says guys like! wear what you think makes you look (naturally) beautiful!

by nessie001 on 6/29/2013 1:43:42 AM

Um what? Girl's Life, I am NOT at all a fan of this article! As a girl wearing makeup is something I love to do. The cat eye look is too much? It's elegant and chic! Now I have a HUGE PROBLEM with the nails section! First of all, the 'wrong color' is totally relative! I love black nail polish which some guys don't think is 'girly' enough' but I couldn't care less! And here's a little bit of info: IF A GIRL DOESN'T PAINT HER NAILS, SHE DOESN'T WANT TO PAINT THEM!! Wear makeup for yourself not because some guy over the internet doesn't think it looks good. Sorry GL not a good message here!

by lilyyum on 6/28/2013 9:07:18 PM

Just because girls don't wear nail polish doesn't mean they are lazy...

by chlobear on 6/28/2013 4:40:54 PM

Miranda Cosgrove is wearing wayy too much blush.

by Casey_cookie on 6/28/2013 4:13:09 PM

What the heck, Robbie H.! That's stupid! Some of use girls just don't like to wear nail polish, it's not because we are lazy. I, among many other girls, just find nail polish to be uncomfortable. Besides, if you play a sport or do something where you are busy running around, then your paint will chip within an hour.

by hermionegirl12 on 6/28/2013 2:48:23 PM

Robbie H. (nails) doesn't understand girls at all. Sometimes we don't have time to do our nails. Some of us don't like it. We could say " I think he's lazy since he doesn't put gel in his hair."

by LittleUsagiTewi on 6/28/2013 2:29:15 PM

I totally agree with Chloe<3 We shouldn't dress up for boys. We should do it because WE want too.
Plus, I hardly ever wear nail polish, and I don't think I'm lazy at all.

by sweetie99 on 6/28/2013 2:22:12 PM

It doesn't matter what guys think of make-up. They don't understand anyway. However, if you think that you will be kissing a guy, don't be careful with lip products. You don't want it getting on his face. Obviously, cat eyes aren't natural, but the look still looks good. So if you want that look, go for it. Overall, use whatever works for you, but don't go overboard. Let that natural beauty shine.

Need advice? Go to my page and ask me any question at all. I'll answer it as soon as I can and as best as I can. If I can't answer it, then I'll try to find someone who can. Thanks for reading!

by scamp24 on 6/28/2013 1:19:31 PM

I agree ImaCuteGeek72. I was thinking the same thing especially about the nail thing.

by Chloe<3 on 6/28/2013 1:09:49 PM

mod mod mod!!!!!! (please answer!!!!!)

so i was sorta texting a friend thats a guy last night and i said i gtg and he's like ok well goodnight beautiful and i have no idea if hes was flirting or likes me??? but i just said aw thanks goodnight but the compliment made me feel really weird and uncomfortable because i really really really do not like him like that and i didn't know how to respond without leading him on idk i feel so uncomfortable about it though, is it bad or rude that i feel uncomfortable i had another guy friend compliment me before but it wasn't as awkward because i know he doesn't like me like that. i feel so uncomfortable idk what to do. please just post the answer if you can i don't feel comfortable if someone else read this thanks.

Hey girlie, seems as though he thinks you're beautiful! That's not a bad thing. Take the compliment and run with it. He's being nice. If he starts making more moves at you, then tell him nicely that his compliments and flirtacious behavior makes you uncomfortable because you view him more as a friend. It's all about respect. Be nice about it and he'll understand. In the meantime, enjoy the compliment! xx

jess d.

by Icecreamluver on 6/28/2013 1:05:09 PM

I hope girls aren't going to start changing what makeup they wear to fit what a guy thinks. Girls wear makeup for themselves and to feel good about themselves, not to make a guy happy.
Especially when that one guy said "When a girl doesn't have her nails painted I think it shows that she is too lazy to do it". What?? Girls don't have to paint our nails if we don't want to. Maybe we just don't like our nails painted. It doesn't mean that we are lazy okay it just means we don't want to.
I don't like this post very much at all, sorry. Its just girls need to be focused on making themselves happy with who they are not making some guy happy

by ImaCuteGeek72 on 6/28/2013 1:00:11 PM

This is why I don't dress or do make-up for boys...They don't understand. Its best to please yourself in these situation ladies.

by Chloe<3 on 6/28/2013 12:59:48 PM