6 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

9 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

10 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Help! My dad is trying to set me up with a guy I don't like

Last summer I went out with a boy I worked with. I worked with my dad, and so did he. We went out on a...

my dad says I cant date until im 30 and sometimes I do and im scared to tell my parents and that a guy would come over what should I do? Frown

by shyfamimi21 on 7/21/2013 12:28:38 AM

Casey_cookie, you are so right. My Dad is very scary went it comes dating. He's threatened almost all of the guys that like me! I don't even like them!

by Radieal on 7/6/2013 6:54:52 PM

@LaneyRae12 Your BFF definetly should NOT be sending pics like that. It's illegal, and it can get her in trouble. You never know if her BF could break up with her, and send those pics out to everyone to ruin her rep. You should ask her to stop, but your in a tricky situation because you looked over and saw her texts. Maybe try to work it into a conversation and say something like "I heard about a girl who got arrested for sexting" and explain to her how it's dangerous. She may think it's private, but you can easily forward pictures. If you want more help ask me on my advice queen page! Good luck!

by dragonsrox1000 on 6/29/2013 10:39:52 PM

by Emilicious on 6/29/2013 8:19:14 PM

ok so yesterday I was at my friends house and she was texting her boyfriend. I glanced over and seen he had sent a message saying "can you send more bra pics? Please?" My friend left the room to go to the washroom and took her phone with her. She came back and was texting him so I glanced over and seen she did send them. I know it's her choice not mine, and he's a good guy, but she's only 14. Is it wrong for her to do that? I know it's her relationship but it kinda worries me. Should she be sending those?

by LaneyRae12 on 6/29/2013 6:10:29 PM

Hey! Let me know which article and i can delete it for you Smile Helen S.

by maggie183 on 6/29/2013 3:29:20 PM

Wow, there's dad's that do that? My dad would jump at the chance to get me to not date a guy.

by Casey_cookie on 6/29/2013 2:21:10 PM