10 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

14 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

15 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Boys of Summer: Should you stay single or settle down?

I’m going to the beach for the whole summer with my family. I don’t know anyone! I want to have a BF there just for...

I really like this guy, and I think he may like me back. He's super nice to me, and his friends all know who I am (even though I'd never met most of them until I saw them the other day). And his little brother came up to me and asked if I went to the same school as the guy, I said I did, and he asked if I had a crush on anyone at that school. So does he like me?

by Grounded*Dreamer on 7/13/2013 4:16:38 PM

Mod!
I have a serious crush on a guy on my trap shooting team. We talk & text a lot & he's super friendly. I can't tell if he likes me or not. At our team party we were at a pool & he seemed to be showing off to me with this other guy. They were wrestling in the pool but I pretended not to notice. The problem is he also plays soccer & golf & we go to different schools. I'm afraid he would be interested in other girls since he has so many options. HELP!

Hey girl, just keep talking to him and being friendly. Maybe mention that you would like ot be a little more than just friends?

lauren r.

by ccy4198 on 7/10/2013 6:05:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD So I met this guy roller skating a couple days ago and we talked a little and we've been texting since, we both like each other and he wants to go to the mall with me. I've never been on a date, and I'm not sure my mom would let me go to the mall with a guy I've met once. I really want to get to know him more, so should I try a group date, or would that be a awkward or a bad suggestion? How can I get my parents to let me go? If I do go, what exactly happens on mall dates? Lol I'm clueless please help! Thank you!'

Hey girlie! Since you've never been on a date, and you only just met this guy a few days ago, it might not be a good idea to go on a one-on-one date with him at the mall. I would suggest a group date (the mall is still a fine location), and invite some of your girlfriends, and tell him to invite some guy friends. You guys can shop, eat at the food court, people watch, etc. To ask your parents for permission, just say that there's a guy you like and that you're going to the mall with him and a some of your friends. If the guy is sort of iffy about going on a group date, just say you want him to meet some of your friends and you think the mall would be more fun with more people. If he's still not digging it, dump him. He's definitely a weirdo. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by bunnehz on 7/8/2013 11:43:22 AM

What can be better, summer, a bf and a vacation at the beach. I think the best time to get a bf or a summer love is when you are away at the beach. Find a cutie and get to know him, soon you will be holding hands and just let things go from there. Explain you want to be close and want to enjoy the summer and let him know you wont get clingy after you both leave. I think being confident attracts guys. I just hope I can follow my own advice and get a hot one myself.

by fashionqn on 7/8/2013 12:02:48 AM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page andd get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 2:55:07 AM

MOD again(Lauren T)
Thanks for the reassurance. Also, we have a beach near here, and it's actually really nice. My family and I go there really often, and there's a trail and you can kayak. There's also a cute little shack with all sorts of treats and an eating area. If we go, should I invite him? I'd of course keep it casual, not too hectic. But would it be awkward? I guess I could wait until the mid/end of his visit, so we're closer to each other again. Is it a good idea? I'm really shy, but I always have good ideas I don't go through with. Kayaking is really cheap-$4 an hour fo a single or double-and I really enjoy it. I could intorduce him to the areas around this town, as he hasn't seen it much. Ugh, but would it be too much? So confused:/ I have no experience in this area. I know that I'D enjoy it if he did that stuff with me, but would he enjoy vise versa?

Hey girl,

Go with your gut! If you'd have fun kayaking, I'm sure he'd want to try it out too. Guys love doing activities like that (anything's more fun than just hanging out at one another's houses). What a great opportunity! Definitely invite him this summer.

xo

Caroline C.

by Danerka on 7/2/2013 12:52:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD I need help my sisters finance brother has never talked to me before like never he would say hi to my parents and basically ignore me anyway now he's acting different me and my mom went over my sisters and her fiancés apartment yesterday and his mom and brother where there his brother said hi to me and smiled really big and as him and his mom left he said bye to me and gave me a hug also today him and his brother (my sisters Fiancé) came over my house to drop money off to my mom he kept smiling at me and looking he even said hi and bye I could be being overly dramatic I just think it's odd that all of a sudden he's talking to me now what do you think?

Hey girlie, I agree that it's a little strange. Maybe he's decided that he wants to get to know you better. Keep talking to him and get to know him better.

Lauren T.

by redvelvetluv on 7/1/2013 7:44:57 PM

MOD PLEASE ANSWER ASAP! I've had crush on this guy for a looong while, but he seems uber uninterested. Last year in August, a dif. guy my siblings and I are friends with visited as usual, and he REALLY liked me. A lot...Anyway, he'll be visiting again, and I'm actually kind of excited for it. Should I be more lovedove towards him if he still likes me? He has a phone-I'm not allowed. But, I do have fb, and I can ask him to sign-up. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I'm still hooked on this one guy, but it's fading-I've liked him for just too long without anything back, and I don't think he'd be good for me. Thanks for your time ;)

Hey girlie, if this guy doesn't seem interested then move on. He's not worth your time so don't bother.  Go for this family friend. He sounds like a good guy and someone worth your time.

Lauren T.

by Danerka on 7/1/2013 6:40:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I don't know what to do because I like this guy... like alot. but I'm 15 and he's 17. I'll be 16 in January, he'll be in 18 in October. Is that too much of an age gap? Do you think I'll get judged or made fun of? I'm just so confused. He's such a great guy, and I really like him. I think he likes me to.

Hey girlie, the age difference is only a problem if it makes you uncomfortable. If it doesn't bother either of you, it's not a big difference, so go for it!

Lauren T.

by uh-mazing on 7/1/2013 6:27:38 PM

There's a guy who goes to my church and I have a MASSIVE crush on him. Almost to the point where I feel like it's more than just a crush. I really want to tell him somehow, but I'm extremely shy and I can barely send him a message on FB asking for a ride somewhere without feeling like I'm annoying him. Also, he's really close friends with another girl at my church and he flirts with her a lot which lowers my self confidence a ton, and I lose even more courage to even ask him for his number. It's gotten in the way of a ton of crushes before and I feel like it's limiting me. What do I do?

Hey girlie, facebook message him just for fun. Chat through facebook and get to know him better. Facebook is good because you don't have to see him face to face so it takes some of the pressure off. When you get to know him better and develop a good friendship with him then you can think about telling him you like him.

Lauren T.