AN HOUR AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

4 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

5 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Duck out your locker with crafty Duck Tape DIYs

For 180 days, your locker will be your home away from home. It’s where you store your books, your lunch, your laptop and spare lip balm. It...

WOW can't I just post a comment without the mods and other girls jumping on me? Yikes.

Hey girl! Sorry you felt attacked- we didn't mean to sound rough! We just wanted to clear up any confusion in case anyone else was thinking along your lines! xoxo

Kate G.

by Ralinia on 8/21/2013 4:48:07 PM

I really really enjoy organizing. I think it's a lot of fun, and I do it when I'm bored. I even like cleaning.The only problem is I hate cleaning and organizing my room! I can't find any inch of me that wants to or enjoys doing it. Any ideas to help make it more fun or interesting, so I don't get frustrated or bored?

Hey girlie, don't think about cleaning or organizing your whole room at once. Pick a part of your room like your dresser or a particular corner or under your bed. That way when you finish your section you feel accomplished instead of being overwhelmed by your whole bedroom.

Lauren T.

by Frenchcali on 7/15/2013 7:35:38 PM

I love all of these duck tape ideas but would you please post something on how to make a duck tape folder!!!!!?????

by Maddee on 7/11/2013 3:58:28 PM

I love all of these creative duck tape ideas I'm gonna make all of them but the bag because at my school our bags have to be mesh. I would really like to know how to make a duck tape folder could you please post a video or instructions on how to make a duck tape folder!!!???

by Maddee on 7/11/2013 3:56:00 PM

@Ralinia Actually it is Duck Tape. Duct tape is a type of tape and Duck tape is the brand that makes colourful and cute duct tapes.

by randomlolz on 7/10/2013 7:18:44 PM

Doesn't GL know it's duct tape instead of duck tape? LOL that's hilarious!

Hey girl,

Duck Tape is a brand of duct tape! They even have a cute duck as their logo. You can check them out in the links above!

Kelsey H.

by Ralinia on 7/10/2013 2:54:55 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the cool club, "ipod owners" We talk about anything musically related!

by Ralinia on 7/10/2013 11:26:13 AM

Is there a special place where you can buy all of these types of duck tape cheap? Kelsey H.

by Christal101 on 7/10/2013 12:07:17 AM

This looks totally cool! i have to try it when i go back to school!

by Christal101 on 7/10/2013 12:01:39 AM