4 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

7 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

8 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

I think Mom is cheating on Dad. Do I want to know the truth?

I think my mom is cheating on my dad. I saw on my mom’s computer an e-mail from my mom saying “I love you” to a...

Things will get better. Coming from a person that found out my parents were splitting up for the reason of cheating, i thought life was over for me. It wore me out, made me cry, and more. But its been 6 monthes now and it still sucks (of coarse) but its not my main event anymore. its still there, and its horrible. But I have Found (one or two) friends that i can trust. And listen to me. Chances are one of your best friends has Divorced parents. everything gets better! And I know God gives his hardest battles to his strongest Soldiers. If You or anyone else every needs help, KIK me, instagram me, or vox me, all @ mckenzienorton. KEEP GOOD.

by MNorton on 7/9/2013 5:03:18 PM

You may not want to know the truth, it sounds like she is cheating because of one month anniversary. Sorry for the pain. Maybe your mom and dad need counseling because even if she isnt being fulfilled it will hurt everyone when the truth comes out. Or maybe it will just be a quick fling with the guy and the whole thing will go away.

by fashionqn on 7/7/2013 11:10:33 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:01:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD hey so i'm going to a bbq, and i'm wearing a cute scoop neck ribbed tshirt (its like a light blue grey) and my fave dark blue short shorts. Any ideas for makeup/hair/accesories!?? thanks!!

Hey GL girl! Because you're gonna be outside, don't forget sunscreen, and wear natural make-up (during summer, make up can melt in really hot heat). Try a light pink lipgloss with SPF and waterproof black mascara. Pair your look with super cute sandals and sunglasses! And putting your hair up in a bun will make your look super edgy.

You're gonna look great, GL girl!

ElizabethGwenn

by hockey-angel on 7/5/2013 3:57:22 PM

:-( Sorry to hear that! If plan A doesn't work, don't worry there are 25 more letters!

by 200625 on 7/5/2013 1:27:38 PM