11 HOURS AGO How do you deal with rude boys? http://t.co/bf6uCNOkF7

12 HOURS AGO #GLmusicissue chat week lineup is up! Deets on our Q&As w/ @rydelR5 @olivia_holt @SabrinaAnnLynn @allisimpson + more: http://t.co/mZPv9T2bTW

14 HOURS AGO Is @bellathorne coming to #PLL?! http://t.co/gKsnx11McY

COMMENTS

Self tanners we can't survive without this summer

Your mom, your dad, your friends and even your grandma lecture you over and over again about how bad UV rays are for your skin...

how do i take care of my face?

Hey girlie,

You can use bronzers
on your face, and there are self tanning lotions and tinted moisturizers that
are specifically for faces, too Smile

Meghan D.

by Alexa:) on 7/18/2013 10:53:09 PM

Hey chicas! Become a fan of my advice queen page and get fabulous advice from a teen who has been through it all. I can answer ANY question and get back to you ASAP. I hope you check it out! <3

by cali princess on 7/7/2013 3:16:42 AM

I think Jergens is one of the best self tanners I"ve used. I'm really pale, and it gives me a good glow, without turning orange. Also, it doesn't leave streaks. (lightest one)

by prettypinkelephants on 7/2/2013 9:13:38 PM

I like having a porcelain complexion I think tan looks good but when I say tan I mean like a natural olive tan
I cant' stand it like it's one of my pet peeves when a girl is so tan she's orange when I go to the pool and there's a girl there who's Snooki tan acting like she's all that I'm like really? how is looking like a carrot attractive?
what I mean to say is please don't over tan and if your gonna use a tanning lotion make sure it's a good brand

by redvelvetluv on 7/2/2013 8:08:09 PM

Calling all girls! Do you love beauty and fashion? Need someone to answer your fashion/beauty/shopping questions? I'm here! Join club Ultimate Beauty Guru!

by fashiongirl43 on 7/2/2013 4:12:01 PM

CALLING ALL IPOD OWNERS or anyone who loves music!!! Come join the club "ipod owners" We talk about anything music related! Come join the fun today!

by Ralinia on 7/2/2013 10:47:59 AM

Dying to break out those shorts that have been hiding all winter? Layer patterned black tights and add booties for a rocker chic vibe.

Do you have a best guy friend?

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.