41 MINUTES AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

1 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

2 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

Truly, Madly, Deadly gets you jumping from the start

Bored this summer? Hannah Jayne’s thriller Truly, Madly, Deadly is sure to grab your attention the second you pick it up. After Sawyer Dodd’s BF Kevin dies...

This book sounds awesome!!! Another great book series is The Books of Elsewhere. They are written by Jacqueline West. There are 4 books in the series. Right now I'm reading Who Killed Sack Annie. It is kind of confusing. But maybe I will figure it out in the end.

by huntergirl1725 on 7/28/2013 12:57:11 PM

It sounds like a good story, and I LOVE the cover! Right now, I'm reading the mortal instruments. It's great, so far.

by wallflowerCS on 7/22/2013 7:36:41 PM

So far, my favourite suspense novel is "Team Human" by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan. It's about a girl named Mel whose best friend, Cathy, falls in love with a vampire, Francis, whose just enrolled at her high school. Mel is convinced the romance is a mistake and starts doing everything she can to separate them. But as her sabotage brings her more into the world of vampires, she starts to question her own prejudices against them.

by Brenna04 on 7/4/2013 5:00:39 PM

This sounds soo good! I have a HUGE list of books I want to read, so ill just add this to it!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/1/2013 12:00:03 PM

I promised myself that I would not have a favorite book because I thought it would be too hard to choose, but as soon as I picked up the Scorpio Races I fell in love and it has been my number one book ever since!

by poetpower on 7/1/2013 9:51:59 AM

At the moement, I'm not reading a suspensful book. I''m reading The Beacon Street Girls series and 33 Things A Girl Should Know About Womens History. I'm also starting to read The Little House on the Prarie series. Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 7/1/2013 9:51:37 AM